Whether you’re headed into the home stretch of this year or homeschool year round, there are times to finish strong. Your homeschooling kids might need to finish this year strong. Or, they might need to finish a project strong. Let’s talk about ways you have the confidence to help your homeschool kids.
HOMESCHOOLING KIDS THIS YEAR
Sign up for our FREE Class below.
“Go Behind the Scenes”
3 Tips for Moms
to Finish Strong This Year
Choose to join us on Monday, February 27 or Tuesday, February 28
Gain Confidence as you Finish 2023 school year &
follow a proven plan for success in your homeschool.
- Do you wonder if you’re doing enough?
- Or, not sure you’re doing the right activities in your homeschool?
- Do you wish you could look into the future and know for sure your kids will be okay with what you’re doing right now?
- Or, wonder how to help your kids make wise decisions and not follow the crowd?
- Are you hoping to change your kids’ complaining attitude into enjoying learning?
When you follow a proven plan, you can get rid of bad attitudes and focus on fun learning with your homeschooling kids. Move from tired & exhausted homeschool to learning for a lifetime as you finish your year strong. Even if you homeschool year-round, our class will give you ideas to find the right activities to raise your kids to think for themselves and be an influencer for Jesus.
You’re lucky to be here, because these 3 tips allow you a proven strategy to homeschool and know you’re doing enough.
I invite you to come to our free masterclass on Monday, February 27 or Tuesday, February 28.
In this Masterclass you’ll discover:
- The Major Shift
…that moms can make to quit following the public school model and give your kids what they need to love learning for a lifetime.
- The #1 Activity for Moms
… to use in parenting, homeschooling, letting go … so your kids are ready for adult life and becoming a leader for Jesus Christ .
- The Easiest Way to Inspire a Love of Learning
…that is so simple, you can use it from Pre-K to high school and it works all the time.
- Finish Strong AND Develop Critical Thinking Skills This Year
…in any subject area or life skill area that can encourage your kids to think & make wise decisions.
- Real Life Examples of Homeschooling with Confidence
…that will inspire you and help you double-down on what strategy you need to use in 2023.
Sign up for our FREE Homeschooling Kids Class below.
You’re about to see How Homeschooling Kids Can Change to Help You in a Big Way
Whether you’re overwhelmed trying to balance your home, homeschool and marriage OR struggling to know if you’re doing enough for your children, this can be the turning point you’ve been waiting for.
Much has changed in the past couple years, but the basics of Christian leadership education, raising your children to influence for Jesus remains the same.
Join me to get fully updated on what it takes to make the ultimate shift in your homeschool, so you finish strong and prepare your kids for real life, with the necessary skills your kids need.
This Masterclass is a
Must Attend if …
- Stay at Home Mom who is homeschooling multiple ages or an only child or, as you cook, clean, chauffeur and all the other tasks required of you. You’re following the school model & it isn’t working. You’re overwhelmed and need a new direction.
- Working Mom trying to balance all your home & homeschool duties with work, whether you work at home or work outside the home. You’re looking for ways to manage your time and give your kids the best.
- Christian Parent who wants Jesus to be the center of your family and your homeschool. But you’re stressed out, especially with your kids’ attitude.
A Personal Invitation from Kerry…
I homeschooled my 3 kids for ten years. I discovered what works & doesn’t work. Having a Masters in Education & Curriculum didn’t help me educate my own children. Walking daily with God & using His purpose for homeschooling helped me survive homeschooling & build lifelong relationships with my 3 adult children.
I let you know the bumps and the celebrations. Whether it’s sharing my spiritual battles or tips & tricks that worked for me to encourage my kids to learn for a lifetime, my desire is to help you.
Wherever you are right now, I will share what worked AND what didn’t work. I don’t live in an ivory tower. I live in the real world, just like you.
I made a huge shift in our homeschool half way through our ten years. This NEW masterclass is a exactly what I learned as a homeschool mom, to finish homeschooling kids strong each year. Mistakes I made and strategies that worked.
If you’re committed to making this the year you finish strong in homeschooling kids. We will help you make the necessary changes in your home & homeschool, with specific ways you can be more consistent & not overwhelmed as you teach & parent.
By the end of the class you should know:
- How to Gain Confidence as a Homeschool Mom
- Right Activities in Homeschooling Kids
- You’re Doing Enough
- Easy Way to Build Godly Character
- A Trick to Encourage Your Kids to Love Learning the Rest of the Year
- Proven Process to Teach Critical Thinking Skills
Sign up for our FREE Class below.
Don’t delay and kick yourself later.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND AND TRY.