Tonight is the start of the World Series, so I am sharing a fun baseball date idea for you. Tonight, tomorrow or any baseball night. Here it is . . .
From a few years ago . . .
As I said last week, I planned a date night for the 2nd game of the World Series.Why the 2nd game?
An Aggie & rookie was the starting pitcher…and he WON for the Cardinals!
I even made some upscale baseball food with our deer sausage. We’ve never been fans of hot dogs, so sausage is a great substitute.
We started with nachos and finished with low-fat ice cream. But the main course was best. Here’s how I made the Phyllo Sausage Wraps.
- Start with bean nachos
- Brush EVOO on single sheet of phyllo. Place sausage strip on end & roll up.
- Lay wraps in pan and brush top with olive oil
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and pour Ranch Style Beans around wrap ups.
- Bake about 10 minutes – 350. Serve 1-2 wrap ups
- Eat up & yummy!
- I wish I had remembered to dice avocado and sprinkle it on top.
You’ll get an invitation for your honey, as well as a fun baseball game for your date night.
Question: What food do you enjoy during a baseball game? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Skies of the Cross
This post may include affiliate links