Teaching writing is one of the most difficult tasks for a homeschool mom. Would you agree?
That’s why I’m hosting a workshop to help homeschool moms encourage success with their own kids writing. It’s free for my readers so go ahead & grab your seat right now.
When you attend this Back to Homeschool Workshop, you’ll discover . . . .
- Secrets to give your kids a positive feeling about writing
- How to motivate & encourage your kids to write well
- Why teaching writing is so hard & how to overcome those obstacles
- How to introduce PLAY into your writing assignments … at ALL ages
- How to make repetition fun in your students’ writing assignments
- Specific steps to be the best writing teacher you student could have
- A cheat sheet to help your word-deprived students
- How to help your students choose & narrow writing topics so they writing is the best
- How students can overcome the drudgery of editing
- How to ignite or spark an interest in writing with your students.
- How moms can have the right attitude towards a rough draft
- How to give positive feedback on your students’ writing
- How kids of all ages can publish their writings (& the importance of publishing)
- How to grade your students’ writing
- How to choose the best writing program for your students
Wow! That’s a lot of info to cover in 1 hour. But I plan to share all that and more.
Will you join me?
And in the meantime, let me know your biggest struggle in teaching writing to your kids by leaving a blog comment. I’ll be giving away a copy of my Teaching Writing ebook to one lucky attendee. Just enter our giveaway in the form below.
.Question: What is your biggest struggle with teaching writing to your kids? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
This post may include affiliate links