If you want to receive our 30 Days of Thanksgiving Activities for Kids in your email, just enter your email address in the box to the right —>>>
Lately I’ve been sharing some fun Thanksgiving activities for kids. For the next few days of my 30 Days of Thanksgiving Activities for kids, I want to share ideas you can integrate into your homeschool. Today you can enjoy our First Thanksgiving Unit Study. Let us know if you have other fun Thanksgiving activities.
Today, I am delighted to bring you different activities for ALL the subjects based on one unit study and book:
- Social Studies: Family Traditions
- Geography: New England
- History: Thanksgiving
- Bible: Mayflower Compact
- Language Arts: Alliteration, Consonance, Onomatopoeia
- Science: Leavening/Chemical Reactions – Baking Soda Bombs & Cranberry Science
- Math: Measuring Skills, Popcorn Estimation, Counting
- Homemaking: Cranberry Potpourri, “Cranberry Bog” Bread
- Edible Homeschool: Thanksgiving Memory Making
- Art: Silhouettes
Click on the picture below to access all of these activities from Delightful Learning!
Previous 30 Days of Thanksgiving Activities for Kids:
- Make a Thankful List
- Write a Thank You Note
- Start a Family Bible Study
- Read Together
- Chalkboard Thanks
- Gratitude Journal
- Adopt A Soldier
- History of Thanksgiving Unit Study
- Give Thanks Copywork
- Candy Corn Centerpiece
Question: What First Thanksgiving unit study or activity do you use in your homeschool? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
This post contains affiliate links.