Check out this Family Thanksgiving Worship Service ideas…and get 30 days of Thanksgiving Activities for Kids sent straight to your email each day by leaving your email to the right — >>>
I am thrilled about today’s activity for kids. There are so many ways to include Family Worship into your everyday activities or make it a special day to celebrate the things we are thankful for. Here are a few ideas that Amy, from Raising Arrows, gives to use her wonderful free guide:
- Gather everyone right before bedtime in a comfortable place in your home. Give each child a verse from the service to read. Do the thanksgiving prayer time as your bedtime prayers for the night.
- Sit outside on a blanket on a nice Fall day with hot apple cider or hot cocoa and snacks. Read the verses and sing, enjoying the beauty around you.
- Invite others to your home to share an Autumn meal. Begin the evening with the Thanksgiving service and then enjoy a time of fellowship.
- Use the Family Thanksgiving Service as the prelude to your Thanksgiving Day festivities.
Click here to get Amy’s FREE Thanksgiving Worship Service Guide:
Previous 30 Days of Thanksgiving Activities for Kids:
- Make a Thankful List
- Write a Thank You Note
- Start a Family Bible Study
- Read Together
- Chalkboard Thanks
- Gratitude Journal
- Adopt A Soldier
- History of Thanksgiving Unit Study
- Give Thanks Copywork
- Candy Corn Centerpiece
- First Thanksgiving Unit Study
Question: What things do you use to encourage worship in your family? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links on this page.