“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Discover How To Teach Reading
To Your Children Easily”
Includes all the phonetic games from the PAL: Reading program. Purchase if you need a replacement set.
Teaching your child to read can be frustrating and stressful. You need a proven method of teaching children to read painlessly.
WHAT I FOUND:
This spiral bound book contains everything you need to prepare file-folder games for your student to use to reinforce the phonetic rules that are presented in the Primary Arts of Language: Reading program. Printed on durable card stock.
What a fantastic reading program. This is EASY to use and fun for your children. Each lesson has step-by-step instructions and the games are included in very thick book. All the game pieces and boards are included. Why not have a little fun while you are teaching reading?
Once you have watched the instructional DVD, the teachers’ notes do not require any preparation to use. That’s right. NO Prep Required.
For BEST RESULTS: The Reading program should be used concurrently with the Primary Arts of Language: Writing program, which includes the letter introduction through printing practice.
For BEST RESULTS: The Writing program should be used concurrently with the Primary Arts of Language: Writing program.
I cannot thank you enough for introducing me to IEW’s Primary Arts of Language: Reading. My 5 year old son had expressed a strong desire to learn how to read so we began using the reading lesson program that had worked so well for my oldest daughter.
The results were definitely not the same with my son. By the 34th “easy” lesson, he no longer had any interest in learning to read & I feared he would begin to dislike reading. We tried a computer reading program as well as the original lessons.
At one point, he literally put his head on the table and banged on it, refusing to go on. I had no idea what to do.
And then you handed me PAL: Reading & said to give it a try.
The difference was night and day. He loved the folder games learning format and the Phonetic Farm has been both extremely fun and useful! Not only was his love for reading re-kindled but he and I began to enjoy our reading lessons together, often snuggling and laughing together as we learned.
He is now almost half-way through the program and already decoding words in reader books & discovering a love of reading all his own.
PAL: Reading’s phonetic approach has made it easier for me to give him “clues” as he works to decode new words. This morning I found him reading on the floor in his room and my heart was filled of joy.
I highly recommend this program. Thank you!
~Heidi, Bryan, TX
Use the teacher manual each day for instructions on presenting the poetry, phonetic rules and games. You do not need to have any background in phonics to teach this program.
IEW clearly cares about kids. But it is equally clear that they care about those kids’ teachers too.
9 Reasons Why I Like Primary Arts of Language: Reading:
The Primary Arts of Language: Phonetic Games includes:
- EASY to use and FUN for your children
- Step-by-Step Instructions – with Jill Pike’s instructional video, it’s a win-win situation. Jill takes you by the hand and shows you exactly how to teach each lesson.
- Wide Variety of activities – Printing activities, copywork & composition assignments are included. This moves along at a natural pace for your kids to learn how to write letters, words, sentences, paragraphs, compositions.
- Jill Pike is the Real Deal – Jill is in the trenches with homeschool moms. She can relate her experiences in teaching with you so it is easier for YOU!
- Perfect Approach to Education – As one of IEW’s resources, this manual adopts the right approach to education: Read copious amounts of literature to your kids. Inspire your kids to write & speak by MODELING writing & speaking. Patiently teach your kids to print well so they can write effortlessly. What more could you ask for?
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
Get your copy of Primary Arts of Language: Phonetic Games Now! It has everything you need. Actually more than you will need. If you need it to teach your kids writing, it’s included!
YES! I want to discover how to EASILY teach reading to my child, using IEW’s Primary Arts of Language Phonetic Games for $35 with free shipping.
I UNDERSTAND…I will receive:
- Primary Arts of Language: Phonetic Games
- Free Shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Primary Arts of Language Phonetic Games comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
If you purchase a resource from How to Homeschool My Child, you will be added to our newsletter and customer updates list.
There may be affiliate links on this page.