“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Discover How To Teach Your Children To Write”
Not sure how to teach pensmanship or writing to your primary students?
Not sure you’ll get your child started in writing the “right” way?
Not sure who to follow as you teach your kids to read & write?
WHAT I FOUND:
Primary Arts of Language can be trusted to get your child started on the right foot in language arts (reading & writing)
The writing portion of Primary Arts of Language is divided into three parts: printing, copy work, and composition. Use this manual concurrently with the reading portion unless your child is already reading. If so, you can use these lessons independently.
Spelling is included through out the course. The printing section provides an entire handwriting program to teach your student how to correctly form his letters – he will learn his letter sounds as he learns to write them.
The copy work exercises will make printing automatic in preparation for the composition lessons, which will gently teach your student to write stories and paragraphs with style.
Integrated with these lessons are stories and the Story Sequence Chart, which will help you enjoy stories with your students while practicing plot structures in preparation for writing.
I met the author, Jill Pike, at a homeschool convention several years ago. She has over 20 years of experience educating her children at home. Besides teaching high school level science & writing classes, Jill researched the award winning program “Blended Sound-Sight System of Learning” by Anna Ingham (30+ yrs experience teaching & over 100 yo). Jill is the real deal. She walks the talk. Why? She continues to teach her 5 youngest kids at home. She’s in the trenches with you.
Primary Arts of Language: Writing Samples
For BEST RESULTS: The Writing program should be used concurrently with the Primary Arts of Language: Reading program.
I decided to use Primary Arts of Language: Writing after having such a good experience with the PAL: Reading program. I have not been disappointed!
I am currently using this program with 2 of my children. While my 5 year old is learning in Section 1 how to write letters, my 7 year old is finishing section 2 where she has been learning how to summarize stories and the basics of style and grammar.
I had previously used a couple of different programs/approaches but was left wondering if I was covering what was really needed for learning how to write well.
PAL: Writing provides flexible structure with ample explanations along the way for both teacher and student.
PAL: Writing has detailed and informative notes that enable me to teach with confidence and little pre-preparation.
The daily work is broken into small enough segments to keep my daughter’s interest and keep her on track with less distraction. She loves to read and write stories & we’re both excited to head into the composition section of the program!
My son brings me his notebook for section 1 and is eager to learn & practice his letters.
There are plenty of opportunities to learn the various parts of a story, fun ways to introduce strong writing skills, and practice actual writing, all without pressure and with much guidance.
Heidi, Bryan, TX
Another excellent resource from IEW that teaches pensmanship & writing to primary students. Take a look…
9 Reasons Why I Like Primary Arts of Language: Writing:
The Primary Arts of Language: Writing Complete Package includes:
- EASY to use and FUN for your children
- Step-by-Step Instructions – with Jill Pike’s instructional video, it’s a win-win situation. Jill takes you by the hand and shows you exactly how to teach each lesson.
- Wide Variety of activities – Printing activities, copywork & composition assignments are included. This moves along at a natural pace for your kids to learn how to write letters, words, sentences, paragraphs, compositions.
- Interactive Spelling Program All About Spelling is included in this excellent resource. The best part of All About Spelling is it teaches in a variety of methods (auditory, visual, tactile)
- Bonus e-audio downloads included! – Moms have boatloads of info so they completely understand why & how to teach writing.
- Jill Pike is the Real Deal – Jill is in the trenches with homeschool moms. She can relate her experiences in teaching with you so it is easier for YOU!
- Perfect Approach to Education – As one of IEW’s resources, this manual adopts the right approach to education: Read copious amounts of literature to your kids. Inspire your kids to write & speak by MODELING writing & speaking. Patiently teach your kids to print well so they can write effortlessly. What more could you ask for?
- FREE Teacher Supplement – The Teacher Supplement e-book is included free with purchase. Contains scheduling ideas, games, vocabulary, and more!
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
Get your copy of Primary Arts of Language: Writing Now! It has everything you need. Actually more than you will need. If you need it to teach your kids writing, it’s included!
“PRIMARY ARTS OF LANGUAGE: WRITING”
YES! I want to start teaching my children to write the right way, using IEW’s Primary Arts of Language: Writing for $89 with free shipping.
I UNDERSTAND…I will receive:
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing Teacher’s Manual
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing DVD-ROM
- Instructional Video by Jill Pike
- Reading Comprehension MP3 Audio by Adam Andrews
- Dictation, Narration, and Public Speaking MP3 Audio by Andrew Pudewa
- The Four Language Arts MP3 Audio by Andrew Pudewa
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing Student Books (e-book)
- All About Spelling Basic Interactive Kit
- All About Spelling Level 1 (Teacher’s Manual and One Student Material Packet) By Marie Rippel
- BONUS e-audio downloads:
- Units 1 & 2 in the K–2 Classroom MP3 Audio by Shirley George
- Unit 3 in the K–2 Classroom MP3 Audio by Shirley George
- Preparing the K-2 Writing Environment MP3 Audio by Richelle Palmer
- FREE Shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Primary Arts of Language: Writing comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.