I hope your summer is off to a great start. Mine is terrific, as we got to spend Friday night with my granddaughter. Now, we’re spending the rest of the weekend with Hunter in San Antonio, where he has a summer internship.
Another reason this summer is going well is my first paperback launches on Amazon on July 15th … less than a month away. I’m working on some outstanding bonus items for everyone who buys the paperback the first week (over $100 value). I’ll keep you posted as it gets closer.
Why am I writing TODAY?
I am looking for group of homeschoolers who want to be part of my launch team and receive a free copy of my book, Approaches to Christian Homeschooling BEFORE launch date.
If you are chosen for my launch team, I will provide the following:
- An electronic edition of the book in advance of publication.
- Opportunity to use your Amazon affiliate link to make a sales commission during the launch & afterwards.
- Access to me—and the other team members—via a private Facebook group.
- A thank-you link (i.e., “back link”) on my blog.
I’m asking YOU for three commitments:
1. Write a short review on Amazon or another e-tailer site—good, bad, or ugly.
2. Help spread the word about the book on your existing platform, especially during the week of July 13th.
3. Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the message to an even greater audience.
So, how can you join my team?
- Will you post a review on Amazon for Approaches to Christian Homeschooling by July 15th?
- Where else will you spread the message about Approaches to Christian Homeschooling?
- How will you spread the news of Approaches to Christian Homeschooling launch?
- If you have social media or promotion outlets, please include them below. (i.e.: Facebook url, pinterest, url, twitter url, instagram url, blog url, email list, etc)
- Any other info you’d like to share with me.
I’ll start choosing team members as soon as we start getting your responses to the questions above.
I thought I’d give everyone until the end of this week, but I’ve already received several responses from my email yesterday. So, send those answers in ASAP because I’ll start picking team members in the next few days. (At least by Wednesday, June 24).
Then, we’ll 3 weeks to prepare for our launch. As soon as I choose the launch team, I’ll email your copy of Approaches to Christian Homeschooling. You’ll have time before the launch to read and share on social media.
P.S. This morning I woke up thinking I might have a contest for my Launch Team & giving awards for the most traffic sent to Amazon or the most sales through your Amazon affiliate link. I’ll keep you posted on what I decide.
P.P.S. Here’s a short description of Approaches to Christian Homeschooling.
Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to choosing curriculum?
Do you buy the same “stuff” each year just because you used it last year?
Realize that no single approach to home schooling works for all ages and all subjects. Come hear Kerry Beck use Biblical principles for selecting the right approach for your child. We will discuss how the following approaches have advantages in different subjects at different stages of your child’s development.
- Charlotte Mason
- Unit Studies
- Biblical Principles
- Unschooling-Resource Rich
- Christian Leadership
There may be affiliate links used in this post.