TOP PICKS FRIENDS … You’re in the right place!
How’s it going around your house? Are your kids an example of good behavior? Or, do they need an attitude adjustment.
Last month, I asked you what causes the biggest drama in your life. Many of you mentioned your kids attitude or lack of motivation or other character issues. I’ll addressed the mom-specific concerns in an upcoming Masterclass.
Now it’s time to talk about the kids attitude & encouraging good behavior.
On Tuesday, I’m going to address these character training concerns about our kids. Take a minute and answer these questions to yourself.
- My kids don’t listen to me.
- My kids are fighting with each other.
- I’m losing my patience.
- Everyone’s attitude needs help, including mom’s.
- My kids are not obeying.
- We have tantrums, defiance, mouthing off.
- My kids are not respectful.
- 8-year-olds (No idea why but 8-year-olds came up many times)
- I need to motivate my child.
- My kids won’t work around the house.
- My kids need to stay focused.
OK! That’s enough to cover in one class. 😃 If you can relate to any “one” of these, I hope you’ll join me for Tuesday’s Masterclass.
Attitude Adjustment 101:
3 Tips to Encourage Good Behavior
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12noon MT / 11am PT
5pm ET / 4pm CT / 3pm MT / 2pm PT
9pm ET / 8pm CT / 7pm MT / 6pm PT
In Tuesday’s Masterclass, you will discover:
- How to become consistent in your child training
- How to know the best reward or consequence for your child’s behavior
- Tips to tend your child’s heart to make a real change in behavior
- The difference between motivating and inspiring
- How to use the Bible to encourage good behavior
- How to reduce the attitude issues in your child or teen
- How to build relationship with your child so they listen, love and obey
What are you waiting for? Grab your seat above and join me on Tuesday, July 28th. It will be well worth your time.