The Avoiding Sibling Rivalry Facebook Party!
We will be partying on Tuesday, April 23rd at 7pm(Central) at Blessed Beyond a Doubt!
This topic seems to be one of the most frequent asked question or concerns in the parenting community. Whether you need encouragement, advice, or would love to share your parenting testimony, we know you will have fun and will meet many new friends.
We have been partnering up with Heather of We Choose Virtues who is thrilled to share her own personal expertise as a parent, Children’s minister, AND to offer our readers door prizes and a a fabulous GIVEAWAY! You will not want to miss it!
Wondering what We Choose Virtues is all about?
- Watch the SHORT video below – We Choose Virtues Review
- CLICK HERE to see what resources might help your kids, your family, your homeschool, your church.
- If you invest in the homeschool kit, use HOME20 to save 20%
- If you invest in any of the kits* by clicking this link, we’ll give you 3 FREEBIES.
- Training Your Kids in Righteousness – Audio Workshop I gave
- Bible Memory Verses – PDF
- Family Review Sheet – PDF
*Kits include: Classroom Kit, Kids Kit, Church Kit, Homeschool Kit, Teachers Kit or Family Kit
I hope you are ready to have FUN, fellowship, and gain some helpful tips on avoiding sibling rivalry in your home.
Let me introduce you to the Avoiding Sibling Rivalry Facebook Party cohosts:
Need 101 Facebook Party participation tips!
I can’t wait to party with you and glean the some tips on Avoiding Sibling Rivalry!
Question: If you have a question about sibling rivalry, you can leave a comment by clicking here.
Click here to leave a comment
This promotion is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with Facebook.