Next Thursday, I’ll be talking about a touchy subject to many homeschoolers – Unschooling. I think you’ll see a new twist on unschooling that might help you.
Not sure what the Unschooling Approach is?
Join us on Thursday, June 13 (4pm EDT) to discover:
- John Holt’s description of Unschooling
- How to use unschooling from a Christian perspective
- Lapbooking with a Christian perspective (4 step process)
- How moms can be more relaxed in their homeschooling
- How to rest in the Lord in your homeschooling
- Christian perspective of a Charlotte Mason homeschool
- How to provide a Resource Rich environment for your kids
- How students should assume responsibility for their own education
- Strengths & Weaknesses of the Unschooling Approach
- Resources specific to the Unschooling Approach
There are many aspects of a true unschooler that do not set well with Christians. However, I believe unschooling can take a twist and provide the BEST resources for you child’s homeschool education. Join us Thursday and find out how.
Reserve your seat below!
NOTE: If you use Chrome, please read…You will still be registered for this workshop, even if you receive a malware notice. We have contacted our web form developer, our webmaster and tech support, who all say we have no malware. They are working on this matter and we hope to clear up this matter soon.
I hope you can join us every Thursday afternoon…
Question: What questions do you have about the unschooling approach?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.