I’m a little late to the party this year because I was out of town, celebrating my hubby’s birthday in Austin. We saw Turnpike Troubadors (singer-songwriter group from Oklahoma). Ashley & Jesse met us for the concert at Stubbs BBQ.
So, let’s get this party started, even if I’m a little late.
Will you join me? I’m ready to party and you can join in on the fun right here.
To start off our party, I have a few party favors & prizes.
First of all, I’m giving away a copy of our family business course: How to Start Your Own Business … for Families & Teens. You can enter to win by clicking here. You can see our prize & others right here.
Next, I’m giving away 2 prizes on this blog post (below)
You can enter in the form below.. Feel free to leave a link to your UBP blog post so we can all visit it.
In addition to the gift card, I have party favors for everyone who stops by. Each of our favorite posts below include free homeschool & family activity guides. Visit any of these posts & you can get our free guides.
Oreo Phases of the Moon – Free Astronomy Activity Guide
Bean Plant Experiment for Kids – Free Spring Science & Math Activities
Summer Fun – How to Make a 3D Cell Model with Jello – Free Guide to Edible Cell Models
– believer of Jesus Christ
– wife to Steve Beck for 28 wonderful years
– mom to Ashley, Gentry & Hunter
– mom-in-law to Jesse (Ashley’s hubby)
– waiting to be grandma (due Sept 2014)
– loves to share fun homeschool activities
–speaker & writer
– reviews homeschool curriculum (via videos or blog posts)
– travels to orphanage in San Salvador 4 times a year
– volunteer for SHIP (Shelter the Homeless International Project)
– plans VBS & teen girls Bible study for SHIP trips to San Salvador
– passion to encourage young moms
– reviews products that are helpful to moms of all age kids
– enjoys cooking & sharing recipes
– just learned to scrapbook digitally (yep, I converted from paper)
– sews, paints, quilts, crafts, junking
– gardening (not really diggin’ in the dirt, but buying all the pretty flowers)
Grab a cup of coffee. Pull up a chair. Turn off your phone. Make yourself at home!
“How to Homeschool My Child” is for YOU…homeschool moms who need a little encouragement, who want to “see” their curriculum before they buy, or who might be a little (or a lot) tired.
If you have homeschool resources that you would like reviewed, feel free to contact me. Or, if you need a speaker for a homeschool or business/marketing event, let me know. I’ll see if my expertise is a good fit for your audience.
Before you start looking around, go ahead and grab a copy of our recent book, Everything You Want To Know About Homeschooling. It’s completely FREE. You can grab it by clicking here.
Now, let’s get back to the party!
ps. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to enter our giveaway for Approaches to Christian homeschooling package OR $10 gift card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
When our kids were growing up, we read specific Scripture during Passion Week. If you’d like our list of verses to read each day from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday, just enter your email below. We’ll send it automatically to you.