Congratulations to Michelle of Blessed Quiver.
She won our $10 gift card!
Yes, it’s time to party this week!
Will you join me? I’m ready to party and you can join in on the fun right here.
First of all, I’m giving away a $10 gift card to Starbucks or Barnes & Noble. If you win, it’s your choice which gift card you get. To enter, just leave a comment below. Feel free to leave a link to your UBP blog post so we can all visit it.
Bonus entries – add another comment saying what you did:
1. Like our facebook page
2. Add our blog to your RSS feed
3. Tweet about our blog and use @kerrybeck, as well as #UBP12 (no spam pls 🙂
4. Follow me on twitter
In addition to the gift card, I have party favors for everyone who stops by. Each of our favorite posts below include free homeschool & family activity guides. Visit any of these posts & you can get our free guides.
Oreo Phases of the Moon – Free Astronomy Activity Guide
Lucky Charms Graph – Free St. Patrick’s Day Activity Guide
Easter Resurrection Rolls – Mini Easter Bible Lesson
– believer of Jesus Christ
– wife to Steve Beck for 27 wonderful years
– mom to Ashley, Gentry & Hunter
– mom-in-law to Jesse (Ashley’s hubby)
– loves to share fun homeschool activities
-speaker & writer
– reviews homeschool curriculum (via videos or blog posts)
– passion to encourage young moms
– reviews products that are helpful to moms of all age kids
– enjoys cooking & sharing recipes
– just learned to scrapbook digitally (yep, I converted from paper)
– gardens, sews, paints, quilts, crafts
Grab a cup of coffee. Pull up a chair. Turn off your phone. Make yourself at home!
“How to Homeschool My Child” is for YOU…homeschool moms who need a little encouragement, who want to “see” their curriculum before they buy, or who might be a little (or a lot) tired.
If you have homeschool resources that you would like reviewed, feel free to contact me. Or, if you need a speaker for a homeschool or business/marketing event, let me know. I’ll see if my expertise is a good fit for your audience.
Before you start looking around, go ahead and grab a copy of our recent book, Everything You Want To Know About Homeschooling. It’s completely FREE. You can grab it by clicking here.
Now, let’s get back to the party!
There may be affiliate links used in this post.