Do your kids like your writing lessons?
The answer is usually, NO! That’s because they don’t know what to write about. We’ve taken the “what to write” problem away and give your students tools to improve their writing.
Do you enjoy teaching writing in your homeschool?
We’ve taken the hard parts of teaching writing and turned them into step-by-step instructions to make it easy for you to teach your kids at all different ages.
Plus, our fun writing lessons you can be used all year long. You’ll even get a few breaks through the year with writing prompts and writing thank you letters.
We’ve included writing lessons for a wide variety of holidays. Take a look.
- Super Bowl
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
If you’re still not sure, let me assure you that each lesson has step-by-step instructions, along with a checklist to grade your student’s final copy. As a teacher, you’ll have all these helps at your fingertips
- Assignment List
- Style Tools to improve your student’s writing
- Style Exercises to teach your student how to improve
- Charts for anything your student needs: -ly words, prepositions, quality adjectives
- Outline formats for each formal writing lesson
- Suggestions for teaching different ages (3-5th, 6-8th, 9-12th grades)
- Checklists for mechanics, style, grade levels
Add some spark to your student’s writing lessons when you center it on a fun holiday. Grab your copy now. Only $30