Discover How to Raise Your Kids to . . . Influence, Lead & Change the World
with our Christian Leadership Education Series
If you’re looking for Raising Leaders, Christian Leadership Education Course … you’re in the right place, just scroll down!
I was shocked to discover that most American children receive an education designed for the poor…whether public school, private school or even homeschoolers! That’s right, most homeschool families and private schools provide an education, historically designed for the poor. Furthermore, this type of education has also been called Conveyor Belt Education or Education from a Factory School.
When I taught in the public school I had no idea I was on the Education Conveyor Belt, offering an education to my kids that was intended for the poor. I didn’t even know what that was. Each year I had a new crop of students and taught them the same skills as all the other fifth graders in our school.
At the time I knew something was wrong, but couldn’t put my finger on it. One thing that always bothered me was not really helping my students learn how to think. Since our school never had enough money to buy a class set of a classic, we could not discuss and develop good thinking skills.
Fast Forward Several Years …
By the time my oldest was ready for kindergarten, I knew I did not want her in the public school. We decided to enroll Ashley in a private Christian school. The first few years were okay, but the last two were dangers of Conveyor Belt Education. When Ashley gave answers that weren’t the textbook answer, using her mind to really think through the problem set before her, she was told to rewrite her essay. I told her I was proud of her answer because she spent time thinking for herself and lining up her answer with Scripture. Finally I told her, “Just write what the teacher wants.” That was her last year in the private school.
The next year was my first year of homeschooling. The “public school teacher” in me came out. I decorated all the walls and had lesson plans for every hour of the day. Even though we had freedom to choose our studies and freedom how we would educate our children, I was still on the Education Conveyor Belt.
Patiently, God showed me alternatives for my children’s education – Alternatives that are Superior to the conveyor belt. Although I have used a variety of methods to teach my children, Leadership Education is most profitable for my children’s development and growth. My last 7 years of homeschooling, I experimented and implemented Leadership Education to avoid the horrors of conveyor belt education. Using Leadership Education has helped me jump off the conveyor belt.
What Do I Mean By Conveyor Belt Education?
Conveyor Belt Education is provided by the government. Public education prepares everyone for a job, any job, by teaching them what to think. Public education historically existed to teach the poor so they could land a job. The poor had no other option but public education.
The rich hired a tutor for their children and provided them an education to lead their communities into the future. The middle class sent their children sent to private academies that used the strategies of the tutors with a small group of children. The poor had to settle for an education provided by the government.
Today, American children receive only a public education, set up for poor people to get a job. Their education is set up like a factory: everyone in the class gets the same education at the same age from the same textbooks, and they are tested the same and graded based upon the same scale regardless of their individual talents, goals, interests, personal mission. Conformity is the name of the game in public education.
I know the Conveyor Belt Education system well . . .I was a public school teacher for 6 years!
Professional education is anything from trade schools to law, medical & MBA schools. These programs create specialists by teaching them when to think. The professional system is similar to public education, but on much more competitive basis….the Competitive Conveyor Belt. Once you are in the program and decide what you want to do with your life, you must hop back on the conveyor belt for several years until you receive another diploma. Of course this type of education is mandated so you can really learn your profession. Any of this sound familiar??
On the other hand . . .
Leadership Education teaches students how to think and prepares them to be leaders in their homes and communities, thus becoming entrepreneurs, church elders and statesmen. This is the type of education that I want for my children and I would guess you want for your children. It encourages thinking outside the box, which is difficult for a majority of Americans.
Throughout history, leaders have been mentored by tutors. Often, they moved to prep schools where they study the classics by using the mentors approach. It is the Mentoring system and independent studies that create leaders. Unfortunately the leaders in America have been trained to be professionals and specialists – not leaders.
Most of our nation consists of followers who do not have a problem with the system at hand. If your children are to overcome this dilemma, you must give them a superior education that prepares them to be entrepreneurs and statesmen by the historically-proven methods for training leaders.
How Can You Give Your Children a Leadership Education?
Raising Leaders, Not Followers is the tool you need to provide a leadership education with a love of learning, mentoring and classics. From the young child to the adult, Raising Leaders provides hands-on tips and a Biblical perspective.
- Practical Strategies to Implement Leadership Education – Over 90% of my customers said they want a book to help them implement Leadership Education. Raising Leaders, Not Followers has practical tips at all ages to help you today.
- Biblical Perspective of Leadership Education – Whenever I pursue something new, I must compare it to the grid of Scripture. This goes for educating my children. So Raising Leaders shows you why and how Leadership Education is especially important for Christians.
- Helps for All Ages – We start with the young and move to the old, providing practical tips all along the way of your student’s education at home. Don’t waste your time trying to coordinate all your kids at different ages; use Raising Leaders’ practical strategies for your ENTIRE FAMILY.
- Detailed Explanation – The first book in my set discusses leadership education and explains how parents can get started with their own family. Laying a foundation of character and a love of learning are absolutely necessary to train your children as a leader. Biblical principles and practical techniques are included.
- Study Guide (
- Clickable Resource List
- Real Life Stories – Moms that use Leadership Education contributed stories to share with you. Follow their advice and you won’t have to make the same mistakes we’ve already made. They have paved the road before you, imparting their wisdom and experience just for you!
What Makes Raising Leaders Different From Other Education Tools?
The major difference between Raising Leaders, Not Followers and other Leadership Education Tools is the Christian and Biblical perspective I offer you. Every aspect of Raising Leaders was taken to the grid of Scripture. And I have many followers who refuse to read other Leadership Education books because they do not have a Biblical worldview.
Some parents have told me they can’t find a Leadership Education book with Biblical guidance. Without a Biblical perspective, you do not have the overall picture or the proper perspective for raising your children to lead.
Discover How to Use a Biblical Worldview in Homeschooling with our 12-Week Christian Leadership Education E-Class and SAVE $109.82 at bottom of this page.
Why raise leaders? You want your children:
- To have a Positive Impact on Society
- To Rule and Reign for Jesus Christ
- To Become Entrepreneurs that Change that Community for the Good
- To have the Freedom to Call Your Own Shots
- To Honor God
When your children lead wisely, they can conquer the world for Jesus Christ. This book points you to Biblical reasons for raising your children to lead well.
Another difference is other Leadership Education tools give you more philosophy than practical helps. Although the philosophy is imperative, you need someone to make it easy for you. That’s what I’ve done with Raising Leaders – provided strategies and techniques to “Hop Off the Conveyor Belt” and raise your children to think for themselves.
Over 90% of my customers told me . . . I need help with Practical Ways to Implement Leadership Education in my home..
In Raising Leaders, Not Followers, I offer practical ways to implement Leadership Education at all ages. Those of you with young children will find tips and helps to lay the foundation for independent studies and teach “how to think”. You will find daily tips to build a solid character foundation and love of learning.
What Secrets Will You Find in Raising Leaders, Not Followers Package?
With Raising Leaders, Not Followers you can learn incredible strategies and tactics that I used to raise wise leader.
Here are some secrets you will learn in the manuscript…
- Over 15 strategies to develop a Love of Learning
- How to boost your child’s ability to think
- How to use classics to teach thinking skills
- How to change your education paradigm
- How to give your kids the tools of learning for a lifetime
- How to start Leadership Education in your homeschool
- How to use your philosophy & goals to improve your homeschool
- Which character traits are foundational to leadership education
- How to encourage humility in your children
- How to develop a good work ethic in your family
- What to do in Read Aloud Time with your family
- How to use Math books to inspire Math study
- How to help your child shift to independent study
- How to have homeschool in the car
- How to motivate your children to persevere
- How to keep record of your child’s learning
- What to do with a “Routine Day”
- How to structure your time in your homeschool
- How to use classic books to broaden your child’s perspective
- What to do when you feel overwhelmed
- How to personalize your child’s education
- How to choose classic books to read
Grab your copy of Raising Leaders, Not Followers today
Master the Tactics of Leadership Education So Your Child Can Solve Problems by Thinking On His Own and Have the Freedom to Call His Own Shots
It was once said… We want one class to have a liberal education. We want another class, a very much larger class of necessity, to forgo the privilege of a liberal education and fit themselves to perform specific difficult manual tasks.
Who made this comment about setting up our public education for “manual tasks”?
Woodrow Wilson, President of the United States, told businessmen during World War 1 what he believed the purpose of public schools were.
Are you shocked to find out the direction of public education was purposeful and strategic?
If so, you need to make a change. Change your children’s education right now!
Public Schools train your children to perform tasks – tasks in a warehouse, tasks as an accountant, tasks as a doctor, tasks as a professor. Factory jobs come in all shapes & sizes. These jobs are task-oriented. These workers do what their boss tell them to do. Sounds like a conveyor belt to me.
You need to answer one question . . . Do you want your children to be prepared merely for a factory job? If not … scroll down to enroll in our 12-Week Christian Leadership Education E-Class
Why You Shouldn’t Buy This Book . .
If you need a textbook and answers to teach your children, these books are not for you. Those of you who need daily lesson plans for every subject studied should not buy these books. Raising Leaders offers a new way to educate your children, breaking away from the conveyor belt – textbook method.
If you plan to follow the same plans to educate your children as have been used in the public schools, this book set is not for you. Let’s face it, not everyone will be a leader. Those of you who want to teach your children skills, tasks and boring facts should not buy this series.
This book is for those of you who want to give your children a superior education, going beyond skills and training to teaching your children how to think. Thinking on your own is necessary to become a leader who can solve problems, work with people and make wise decisions. Jump off Conveyor Belt Education … Discover how to homeschool with Christian Leadership Education today … Grab my book today!
- 12 Weekly Assignments via email ($47)
- 3 ebooks
- Raising Leaders, Not Followers ($16.95)
- Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring ($13.95)
- Hop Off the Conveyor Belt: Real Life Stories & Tips ($16.95)
- 2 Study Guides
- Raising Leaders, Not Followers ($10)
- Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring ($10)
- 3 Video workshops & transcript (digital)
- 4 Steps toRaising Christian Leaders in Your Homeschool ($15) Kerry explains the pitfalls of the conveyor belt methods and the benefits of Leadership Education. She offers specific tips to get started, to build character in your children, to develop a love of learning in your family, how to help your children shift to independence and how to mentor with classics using the tools of learning for a lifetime.
- Encourage a Love of Learning (digital) $15
- Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring (digital)$15Discover clues to becoming a successful mentor to your children. Don’t be fooled by the conveyor-belt model! We all learn more when we are self-motivated to study. Use mentoring this year to encourage your own children to be self-motivated in their studies and learn how to think for themselves.
Total Value of ECourse $159.85
- ****Christian Parenting Association – 1 FREE month access ($9.97) SEE DETAILS BELOW***
- Classics Book List (Kids / Youth / Adult – Digital) $11
Finding classics to read to your family has never been easier! Lists for ALL ages.
If Mom is starting her education, she can find books that she will enjoy and move to ones that will stretch her thinking. If big sister wants to read to the toddlers, she can choose from the Pre-School List. When you are in the middle of independent studies, choose a book from the Youth List.
- Help for Harried Homeschooler (digital) $11
You asked for practical tips and this has LOTS! Sometimes it is easier to learn from charts, so I turned our Getting Started for Moms section into a chart. I also have some schedules to get started with your children, as well as daily schedules.
. . . . Lists make it easy to find information quickly. There are lots of lists here – Lists of Questions, Lists of Responsibilities, Lists of Character Qualities, Lists of Daily Tips.
- Homeschoolers with Purpose PRICELESS
Private, Exclusive Facebook Group for my students
Includes new live class each month
Total Bonuses $46.97
~ 100% RISK FREE ~
Your success in using this powerful approach to educating your children is completely guaranteed. In fact, here’s my 100% Better-Than-Risk-Free-Take-it-To-The-Bank Guarantee:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee If you aren’t 100% satisfied – I don’t expect…or want…to keep your money. Simply send off a quick email to me and I’ll happily refund your money in full. That means you can’t lose no matter what!
TOTAL VALUE: $206.82
You pay only
$57 Top Picks Weekly Special $32
*** CPA DETAILS:
After your free month, the course is only $9.97 monthly charged automatically to your credit card monthly.
You may cancel any time with no obligation whatsoever and still keep all the past months’ “Christian Parenting & Family Insiders” downloads you’ve received! To cancel your subscription at any time, please send an email to:
I interview leading authors and researchers in the parenting & health field and get down to the nitty-gritty of what you can do to raise your children to follow Christ and to think Biblically for themselves after they leave your home. Topics we cover are:
“Taking Care of Mom…So She Can Take Care of Your Family”
“Organizing Your Home To Spend More Time With Your Family”
“Approaches to Homeschooling”
Discover some of the best strategies and tips to use with your family while your children are still at home. Experts in taking care of Mom, time management, creative activities with your children, holiday celebrations, family health and much more will encourage you each month.
When you respond and place your order today with your credit card, you automatically receive one month of my elite Christian Parenting Association and, and receive ONE FREE Month.
Each month, you receive seasonally-relevant tips & tricks to help you raise your children. What does this include:
- Christian Parenting & Family Insiders Audio – where I reveal the latest and greatest parenting & family-raising breakthroughs.
- Christian Parenting & Family Hot Sheets – techniques related to your monthly audio
- FREE Monthly Ebook or PDF
- Seasonal projects & ideas for that month (August is Back to School, November is Thanksgiving, March is Spring…and so on)
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Articles to Encourage Moms & Dads
- Homeschooling Strategies