Most of our holidays are being taken over by commercialism and busyness. Keep Christ in your Easter celebration with our Easter Activities.
With Easter upon us in a few months, these activities will really help you keep the focus on Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection.
Plus, the activities are fun, so your kids love learning more about Jesus.
- Bible Reading Plan & Printable
- Questions for your Bible Reading
- Easter Crafts that relate to Jesus’ death & resurrection
- Fun, foods that represent parts of Jesus’ story
- Stages of the Cross
- Lots of fun activities to encourage discussion about the true meaning of Easter
Our Easter Activities begin on Palm Sunday and work their way through Easter Sunday, including Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.