- Are you choosing the best approach for each of your kids?
- Do you match your homeschooling approach to your students’ learning style and educational needs?
- Do you match your homeschooling approach to your family goals?
- Are you overwhelmed when it comes to choosing curriculum?
- Do you buy the same “stuff” each year just because you used it last year?
- How about doing what’s BEST for YOUR KIDS this year?
Realize that no single approach to homeschooling works for all ages and all subjects. Kerry Beck uses Biblical principles for selecting the right approach for your child. We will discuss how the following approaches have advantages in different subjects at different stages of your child’s development.
To be sure you’re choosing the best method for YOUR family, the first two weeks provides questions to answer before making your choices.
This valuable book set for new and not-so-new home educators is easily worth twice the retail price! Kerry has written an interactive guide that begins by helping you to identify your OWN definition of what an educated person is and then helps you set forth individual goals for each of your children! Kerry recognizes that each family situation is different and has unique strengths, weaknesses and abilities and guides us into recognizing what is best for our family!
Utilizing her experience as a homeschool mom, and having a Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Kerry brings a unique perspective to evaluating the overwhelming choices available to home schoolers.
The beauty of this interactive guide is that after a discussion of each approach, there is room for recording which of our individual goals may be best met by that approach.
This book is also very RICH in resources. The Bundle includes a “resource list” for more information on each approach. It is a concise, well written guide that leads you through the myriad of home-schooling approaches and helps YOU to set goals and determine the approach that will work best in your unique family situation! –Deanne Crawford, TEACH Magazine
Why invest in
Approaches to Christian Homeschooling?
- How to match your homeschool to the best approach (p. 19)
- How to integrate a Christian perspective into your homeschool (p. 14)
- How to create goals for your kids, your family, your homeschool(p. 14)
- How to create a “love of learning” (p. 182)
- What Christian education is & how to give it to your kids (p. 13)
- How to line up your homeschool with Scripture (p. 16)
- 3 types of knowledge & teaching styles (p. 22)
- When to use the 3 stages of the Trivium (p. 35)
- How to develop Godly character in your children (p. 36+)
- How to make memorization easier (p. 37)
- Best ages to teach math (p. 44)
- How to use questions to get your kids thinking on their own
- How to use reading journals (p. 42)
- The Secret to Successful Discussions in your homeschool (p. 42)
- How to Mentor Your Children (p. 48)
- How to Mentor from a Christian perspective (p. 49)
- Strengths & Weaknesses of All 7 Approaches
- How & Why to Use Classics (p. 52)
- Best Resources for Each Approach
- How to Implement Each of the 7 Approaches
- 4 R’s of Successful Charlotte Mason Homeschool (p. 73)
- Difference between Living Books & Twaddle (p. 76)
- How to Use Shakespeare Every Year of Homeschooling (p. 92)
- 4 Important Habits to Instill in your Kids (p. 82)
- How to Use the “Charlotte Mason Motto” in your Homeschool (p. 85)
- How to Use Copywork, Narration & Dictation (p. 93)
- How Moms can be a Great Writing Teacher (p. 95)
- How to Make Grammar Interesting (p.98)
- Ways to Teach Art History to the Very Young (p. 100)
- How to Teach Classical Music so Your Kids can Remember Composers (p. 102)
- How to Make Learning “Real Life” (p. 74, 113)
- 7 Reasons to Use Unit Studies (p. 115)
- How to Create Your Own Unit Studies (p. 117)
- 3 Strategies for Using Textbooks in your Homeschool (p. 29)
- Who Your Child’s Editor Is (p.99)
- Writing Activities for Homeschool Unit Studies (p. 121)
- How to Use Pinterest in Your Homeschool (p. 123)
- 5 Unit Studies for You to Use NOW! (p. 124)
- How to Deal with Gaps in Your Kids’ Education (p. 131)
- 14 FREE Activity Guides (p. 139)
- How to Make Unit Studies for Struggling Learners (p. 144)
- How to Use a Biblical Worldview in Your Homeschool (p. 150)
- 9 Types of Notebooks (p. 156)
- 4 R’s of Notebooking (p. 162)
- How to Teach History from a Worldview Perspective (p. 167)
- How Thomas Jefferson & Benjamin Franklin can Influence Your Homeschool (p. 176)
- How to Blend All 7 Approaches to Raise Christian Leaders (p. 182)
- How to Incorporate Independent Learning with Your Kids (p. 187)
- How to Help Kids Behind in Math & Writing (p. 200)
- 3 R’s for Homeschool Moms – Not Reading, Writing, ‘Rithmetic (p. 205)
- How to Change Your Kids’ Negative Attitude towards Academics (p. 61)
- How to Choose a Writing Curriculum When You Don’t Have Much Money (p. 65)
Enrollment Price $57
- 7 Weekly Assignments via email $35.00
- Approaches to Christian Homeschooling 209 page ebook $19.95
- 7 Video Recordings –mp4 $70.00
- 7 Transcripts – ebooks $35.00
Approaches 7-Week Course Total $169.95
Approaches Bonus Package
- Digital Resource Guide $19.95
- Approaches Overview Workshop $10.00
Bonus Package Total Value $29.95
TOTAL VALUE: $209.87 – SAVE: $152.87
Enrollment Price $57
SAVE 30% over $57 Enrollment Price with code: TOPRESET21
~ 100% RISK FREE ~
Your success in using this powerful approach to educating your children is completely guaranteed. In fact, here’s my 100% Better-Than-Risk-Free-Take-it-To-The-Bank Guarantee:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you aren’t 100% satisfied – I don’t expect…or want…to keep your money. Simply send off a quick email to me and I’ll happily refund your money in full. That means you can’t lose no matter what!
ONLY $57 – Save 73%