Last year I made a fun patriotic salad that would be just perfect for your Memorial Day picnic?
Besides being cute, this is super-easy. Even your kids can make this salad.
With Memorial Day a week away, you have plenty of time to get the ingredients.
Question: What Memorial Day recipes can you share with us? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
- white cheese - your choice
- Cut watermelon into bite size chunks.
- Cut cheese into bite size chunks. I used pepper jack & swiss cheese. You could also use mozarella or plain monterrey jack. Whatever cheese your family enjoys.
- Using a rectangular plate, arrange watermelon and cheese in rows, similar to the American flag.
- Pour blueberries in a small square bowl. Place in top left corner.
I didn't have a small square bowl for the blueberries, so I looked at the grocery store. I found a stack of 6 colored bowls for $6. I use them all the time.
This webpage may have affiliate links. See policy for more details.