When our kids were at home, it seems they rarely got sick during office hours. Nor, did they have medical problems when the doctor’s office was open. It always seemed to be on the weekend or in the middle of the night. Can you relate?
- Does your family get sick in the middle of the night and your only solution is the emergency room?
- Are you tired of waiting in the doctor’s office for every little illness?
- Would you like an alternative to antibiotics and other traditional medicines?
Next Tuesday night, we will be chatting about how you can take control of your medicine cabinet with a makeover. Have the things in your medicine cabinet that will help your family get well.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
9pm EST / 8pm CST / 7pm MST / 6pm PST
Reserve your seat here:
I remember my son having a wart on his foot and after 2 trips to the doctor’s office, it had barely shrunk. The doctor told me I could come back 10 more times (paying over $1000 out of my pocket) and the wart might not be completely gone.
Well, I was on a mission.
This was the beginning of my journey into alternatives to traditional medicines and giving my medicine cabinet a complete makeover.
Join us on Tuesday night as we discuss:
- Ways to save money & time when dealing with your family’s health & wellness
- “Must have’s” in your medicine cabinet
- Using essential oils safely with children & infants
- How to protect your family with a daily health plan
.Question: What questions do you have about stocking or giving your medicine cabinet a makeover? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.