Next Monday we celebrate MLK Day.
Looking for homeschool activities on Martin Luther King Jr for kids?
What should you do?
1. Read the story of MLK so your kids become aware of his movement
2. Discuss the definition of prejudice. Brainstorm ways you can dvelop friends & learn from people of different races or political persuasions.
3. Discuss your dreams and goals for your family. Use these quotes:
If you can dream it, you can do it. ~ Walt Disney
Nothing much happens without a dream. For something really great to happen, it takes a really great dream. ~ Robert Greenleaf
Without a vision, the people perish. ~ Proverbs 29:8
4. Check out books from the library. This week, learn about cultures of children from different nationalities.
5. Attend a local event.
6. Use these free notebooking pages to do a unit study on Martin Luther King Jr.
Question: How will you teach Martin Luther King Jr to your kids?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.