It’s finally here.
For ONE week only!
A chance for you to save 75% – 90% on your favorite homeschool curriculum.
Think . . . .
- Charlotte Mason helps
- Special Needs helps – I’m always getting questions about this one
- Love of Learning helps
- Unit Studies – an entire bundle of unit studies
- Teaching Bible resources
- Learning to Read & Write
- Hands-On Learning
- Literature & History Based Learning
- Lapbooking – an entire bundle of lapbooking
- Copywork, Penmanship and more
You have the opportunity to save 75% to 90% on dozens of other top-quality curriculum.
With over 180 resources to choose from, you can become ovewhelmed.
Let me help you!
I want like to be Your BYB Tour Guide, to help you choose only what you will use. So, let’s get started. If you’ve shopped Build Your Bundle before, you need to know there is a new way to save money. I’ve made a short video to explain how it works.
I’m working on a new video to share with you, but until it is finished, here’s last year’s video that explain how it works. The bundle names are different this year. You’ll discover how to get $800 in homeschool resources for ONLY $80.
That’s right ONLY $80
What do you think?
Does it seem overwhelming?
I understand. I was overwhelmed too, especially after I saw the long list of curriculum, products and excellent homeschool resources there are to choose from. Over 180 resources to be exact.
That’s why I’m going to help you over the next week. As Your BYB Tour Guide, I’ll help you make the wisest decisions possible. I’m going to break it down so you don’t waste your money on items you’ll never use! By the end of the sale, you’ll have a list that is worthy of your hard-earned money.
That’s not to say, you might get an item and change your mind. But you won’t feel rushed and unsure about which items to put in your shopping cart.
To start . . . .Make 3 Wish Lists
You don’t need to decide today which one you will use!
- List #1:
Look at the Curated Bundles by clicking here. If you see any bundles where you want over half of the items in the bundle, put it on your list. Not sure? Go ahead and put it on your list.
- List #2:
Build Your Own Bundle by using the Planning Worksheet to mark every resource you wish you had. Tomorrow, I’ll talk more about using this worksheet. For now, download it here. Print it. Put a star next to each resource you “wish” you could use.
- List #3 – COMING TOMORROW. There’s a really cool wish list that I’m still trying to figure out. I plan to send it tomorrow with a video on how to use it. Watch your email.
That’s it for today! Get started getting familiar with the resources and the ones that would be a good fit for your family. We will talk tomorrow about which type of bundle is best for you.
My Best Advice to You:
Take your time!
Enjoy the fun…I have some fun things planned for this week.
You have plenty of time to make an informed decision
….and I’m here to help you out!
Why should you listen to me, as Your BYB Tour Guide?
- I homeschooled for 10 years and all my kids are doing well as adults
- I continue to help homeschool moms choose the best route for their homeschool
- I had sneak peeks at some of the resources
- I have access to many of the authors, access that you don’t get on the website
- I can ask many of the authors and publishers YOUR questions to help you make a wise decision
- I have a Bonus Gift when you get your bundle by clicking here. Use my link and you’ll receive over $70 in homeschool & mom resources … more on that later.
If that’s not enough, I’ll be hosting an “All Things Homeschool” Facebook Party to discuss your homeschool questions and challenges. I’ll have homeschool door prizes & giveaways.
It’s free to attend & I’m trying something new. . . a Facebook party on Saturday morning.
I surely hope you can make it, so mark your calendars for this Saturday, May 16 at 11am CDT (or 12noon EDT / 10am MDT / 9am PDT). We will meet on our Facebook page right here.
Leave a comment with any questions you might have. I’m here to help YOU!
P.S. What homeschooling questions or challenges do you want to discuss on our Facebook Party? What bundle questions do you have? Leave a comment below.
This webpage may have affiliate links. See policy for more details.