“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Discover How To Teach
Writing Across the Curriculum!”
Are you looking for a fun way to teach “how to write”?
Are you tired of writing separate lesson plans for writing, history, geography & reading?
Do you want to spend time reading quality, Caldecott & Newberry winning literature this year?
Do you need a way to teach writing across the curriculum?
WHAT I FOUND:
Institute for Excellence in Writing and Beautiful Feet Books have teamed up to provide a course of instruction that incorporates geography, science, history, and writing across the curriculum – all using the classic works of Holling Clancy Holling. While students learn history and geography from the Caldecott and Newbery award-winning works of Mr. Holling, they will also enjoy discovering the principles of writing with structure and style developed by Andrew Pudewa
- Paddle to the Sea
- Tree in the Trail
- Minn of the Mississippi
The IEW scope and sequence provides you with one year of lessons and a quick reference of what book to read, what structure or stylistic technique is being taught, and other skills/topics.
Each of the Holling C. Holling books have 9-10 writing lessons provided for you to use with your young writer. Composition Checklists and source texts are included, as well as whiteboard examples for the teacher to follow as she teaches the lesson. Daily lesson plans are also included.
WHY I LIKE Geography-Based Writing Lessons:
As homeschool moms, you often have to prepare lessons for a variety of subjects. That’s what is so great about Geography Writing Lessons. You can use one manual for history, literature, geography and writing. Maria has thought of everything.
10 Reasons Why I Like Geography-Based Writing Lessons:
- Writing Across the Curriculum – 1 lesson plan for geography, history, literature & writing
- Teacher Manual – includes assignments, blank outlines, source texts, checklists, stylistic lessons, sample keyword outlines and whiteboards
- Source Texts & Checklists Included – Copy as many as you need for your own family
- Young Students Can Learn to Write – Students under the age of 10 will enjoy learning how to write well, especially since the topics are quite interesting.
- Stylistic Technique Charts & Helps – You should refer to these charts when your kids need to add quality adjectives, strong verbs or adverbs. They do not have to think of these words on their own because long lists are given for them to choose from.
- A Year At A Glance – Quick Reference chart showing the type of writing covered in each lesson, stylistic technique for each lesson, writing skills and geography/history topics for each lesson
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing program I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- Grades 3-6 If you have kids at multiple ages, you only have to get one resource for all of them
- Student Resource Notebook Printable – Yep, that’s right. You can print out a student resource notebook for each child in your immediate family. You don’t have to order separate notebooks, just print & insert into binder. You & your child are ready!
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
Our family loves Paddle to the Sea and all the Holling C. Holling books. This manual makes a great resource for homeschool moms and teachers who want to provide excellent literature & history to their students.
In addition . . . if you want to save yourself some time and combine your reading, writing, history studies, you should integrate Geography-Based Writing Lessons into your course of study.
Maria has done all the hard work for you and given you easy-to-follow steps to teach each & every lesson. Don’t wait any longer, click below and reserve your copy for a mere $19.
“Geography-BASED WRITING LESSONS“
YES! I want to save time and help my child enjoy writing, using IEW’s Geography-Based Writing Lessons (Revised Edition) for $19 with free shipping.
I UNDERSTAND…I will receive:
- Geography-Based Writing Lessons Student Book
- Student Resource Notebook (ebook)
- FREE Shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Geography-Based Writing Lessons comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.