“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Do You Waste Your Time & Your Kids’ Time
By Not Integrating Your Writing Lessons
With Another Subject?
Waste Time NO MORE!
Economics-Based Writing Lessons
Is Your Solution to Writing!”
Are you wasting time by not integrating two subjects together?
Are you struggling to create lesson plans that work?
Still wondering how to even get started in teaching writing?
WHAT I FOUND:
Quit Making It Hard by Planning 2 different subjects….
Integrate Economics & Writing NOW! It’s that EASY!
SAVE TIME and SPEND MORE TIME with your FAMILY by using these writing lessons that work!
Reading and then writing about economics, 6th–12th grade students will gain insight into economic principles, business practices, and entrepreneurialism. These 23 writing lessons, presented at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, cover theory as well as fascinating U.S. and international scenarios. Students will work their way through all nine structural models of the Excellence in Writing Syllabus. All teacher and student materials are provided in one great book! Parent/teacher prerequisite: familiarity with Teaching Writing: Structure and Style DVD or live seminar.
Review by Andrew Pudewa:
Economics-Based Writing Lessons is the newest addition to our collection of lesson plans designed to support teachers using the Structure & Style syllabus. Aimed at the high school student with a general interest in the study of economics, it contains assignment from Units I through IX, beginning with simple definitions and stories of business successes, and then progressing to analytical essays on micro- and macro-economic questions. Though not meant to be a replacement for a formal study of economics, it will likely pique the interest of some students while giving a valuable general knowledge to others.
WHY I LIKE Economics Based Writing Lessons:
8 Reasons Why I Like Economics Based Writing Lessons
- Student Resource Notebook Printable – Yep, that’s right. You can print out a student resource notebook for each child in your immediate family. You don’t have to order separate notebooks, just print & insert into binder. You & your child are ready!
The Student Resource Notebook includes:Structure Models
Strong Verb Charts
-ly Words (Adverbs)
Quality Adjective Charts
Five Senses & Emotions
Transition Words & Phrases
Grammar Rules – Punctuation, Confused Words, Clauses, Phrases, etc
Charts & Checklists
Answers to Exercises
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- Step by Step Instruction with Goals – Save yourself time planning & implementing these lessons. Everything is done for you in All Things Fun & Fascinating. Each lesson has goals and step-by-step instructions, so you know what is expected of you and your child.
- Teaches A Variety of Writing Style & Structures – Your child will learn how to write simple paragraphs, stories, from a single references or multiple references, poetry, and more.
- High School and Junior High – You can use this with multiple ages & multiple grades. One program for many students.
- Stylistic Charts & Helps – I love these charts because you can use them when your student needs help brainstorming new quality adjectives or strong verbs.
- Stories Written in Your Book – The stories are right here in the book for you. You do NOT have to spend time searching for each story and/or making it appropriate for the age of your child.
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
Economics-Based Writing Lessons is written for a student but we highly encourage the teacher to read over the lesson with them.
This is the PERFECT ADDITION for homeschoolers or classroom teachers so reserve your copy today for just $29.
“Economics Based Writing Lessons“
YES! I want to waste time no more and integrate my writing lessons with economics, using IEW’s Economics Based Writing Lessons for $29 with free shipping.
I UNDERSTAND…I will receive:
- Economics Based Writing Lessons Manual
- Stylistic Charts & Helps inside the manual
- Student Resource Notebook (ebook)
- FREE Shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Economics Based Writing Lessons comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.