Since you’ve been reading my blog, you’re invited to a writers workshop about how to teach kids to write.
Are you unsure how to teach kids to write?
Wondering if you’ll teach writing correctly?
Not sure how much writing your kids should be doing at different ages?
How can you help your your kids write well?
That’s exactly what I will be covering in next week’s FREE online workshop.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
You choose which time:
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EASTERN
9:00 pm – 10:00 pm EASTERN
If you answered yes to any of the above questions…or if you need to teach your kids how to write, mark your calendars for Tuesday, August 7th. You don’t want to miss it because I’ll be covering this:
• How to instill confidence in your children as they learn to write
• How to teach writing skills so your kids enjoy writing
• How to determine YOUR role in teaching writing to your kids
• How to integrate the writing process into notebooking
• How to give young children the tools for writing success
• How to keep older students moving forward in their writing
• How to introduce kids to the writing process … at ALL ages
• Specific ways to make writing FUN
• Techniques to help your children brainstorm before they start writing
• Games & activities to build vocabulary in your children’s writing
You can grab your seat right here:
On this exciting free event, I’ll reveal tips & strategies to help you teach writing. I have so much information to share with you and wants to share ideas for BOTH elementary & secondary students – specific writing activities that you can take and use IMMEDIATELY after the workshop!
I’ll be sharing specific writing activities that will give you the confidence in how to teach kids to write. In fact, you can take and use them IMMEDIATELY after the workshop!
BUT, most importantly… I will reveal how you can be assured of YOUR role as you teach writing and how you can instill writing confidence in your kids. Isn’t that what they need? Confidence in writing skills!
I’m also giving away a copy of my “Teaching Writing” ebook. Enter to win below.
Still Unsure About Joining me?
In case you may be wondering why you should join me on my “Help! How Do I Teach Writing?” workshop Tuesday, let me assure you it is simply a complimentary class that you watch on your computer …. at no cost to you!
Your children deserve more, so take it a step further this year and give them the ability to have confidence in their writing, as you discover YOUR ROLE in teaching writing skills.
I have only 100 spots for this event. So it’s a SURE BET this workshop will FILL completely. Grab your spot by filling out the form above.
Don’t delay and kick yourself later.
Question: What is your biggest struggle with teaching writing to your kids? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.