Last month, I asked homeschoolers their biggest challenge in homeschooling. Can you relate to these?
- Stress, anxiety, burnout (even before they started the school year)
- Need more time in the day
- Ovewhelmed with it all
- Being consistent with my kids, my home, my family
- Too busy, too many activities
- How to plan and stick to it
- Staying focused
- Organizing my homeschool, my home
After talking to homeschool moms at conferences, this sums up how many homeschoolers feel. How about you?
Is it tough to homeschool and . . .
… serve 3 meals a day?
… keep up with the laundry?
… find time for your husband?
… make life fun for everyone?
… stay focused on Jesus?
That’s a lot … and so many homeschool moms feel like this. Maybe you do too.
I want to help you on your journey, so I’m hosting an online workshop to share real life tips and stories to reduce overwhelm and simplify your life. I’ll even share some of my failures. Yep, I’m not perfect!
How to Simplify Your Life:
Be Consistent & Organized in
Your Homeschool, Your Home, Your Family
Join me on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 9pm Eastern time.
That’s 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific.
It’s completely free to come and you’ll discover tools that will really help you.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- #1 thing you must do each day to reduce overwhelm
- Super-easy way to keep your home clean while homeschooling. Well, at least moderately clean 🙂
- 3 P’s to simplify your life in all areas – homeschool, home, family
- How to get your kids to help
- What to do with all that laundry & 3 meals a day
- 2 tips to create consistency in your home & homeschool
- How to avoid procrastination
- How to stay focused in your homeschool or home. This works with kids, too
- How to balance family, marriage, home & homeschool
- Finding time for your husband to have a great marriage
What are you waiting for?
Go ahead and register right now. I’ll send you a few reminders on Tuesday, so you don’t forget to join us. Be sure to include your biggest challenge so I can mold this workshop to YOUR needs and concerns.
See you Tuesday,
There may be affiliate links used in this post.