Some of the biggest challenges homeschool moms face are organization, scheduling, consistency and juggling activities. How do I know? I asked many of you what your biggest challenge is as a mom and homeschooler. For that reason, I made a short video to on how to schedule your day.
You’ll learn how I started my day, whether or not I was homeschooling. I also share how my kids started their day.
How to schedule your day and evening might be intimidating. Here are 6 tips:
- You always do what’s most important first. Be sure you’re actually doing what you “say” is most important.
- Begin your day focused on God. Read You Version before you get out of bed. Have family devotions at breakfast.
- Allow your kids time to get ready for the day, which allows you to get ready for the day.
- When you are homeschooling, be fully present. Do not answer the phone. Do not check social media. Do not get distracted.
- Use a simple lesson plan. Let your kids have copies of their lesson plan for the week. If you want my 1-page Lesson Plan, sign up below.
- Watch Beth Anne share how you can craft the perfect evening schedule for YOUR family. It’s a free workshop today and tomorrow. Grab your seat now before it’s over. Click here to reserve your seat.
I have a Homeschool Schedule Ideas printable (normally $7) that’s free for you. You’ll receive my very simple lesson plan that I used all ten years with my kids, as well as copies of my daily schedules in elementary and high school years.
No fluff. No decoration. If you’d like a copy of my daily schedules and lesson planner that I used for 10 years, leave your name & email below. We’ll zip it on over to you.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.