Many of my longtime readers know I followed a leadership education model on how to homeschool my child.
1. Teaches our kids to think Biblically & critically
2. Character is paramount & taught at early ages. If older kids do not exhibit Godly character, parents are encouraged to work on character before pursuing academics.
3. Give my kids the tools of learning so they can learn anything, anywhere.
5. Read & discuss classic books
6. Provides resource rich environment for learning
7. Mentors older kids with classic books & reading journals
8. Socratic dialogue about studies encourages critical thinking
9. Older kids choose studies, thus developing leadership skills
10. Writing activities at all ages, with tools to improve writing
What approach to homeschooling do you use? Why did you choose it?
ps. To learn more about Leadership Education, watch my free video: Raising Leaders, Not Followers: Biblical Approach to Leadership Education (scroll down to get your copy)
pps. Please like this on facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest. If you don’t see the buttons below, click here.