Our free online homeschooling workshops are a big hit!
Next week we talk about unit studies and I hope you can join us.
Join us on Thursday, May 30 (4pm EDT) to discover:
- How to create homeschool unit studies
- How homeschool unit studies can work
- Several strategies to using homeschool unit studies with other approaches to Christian homeschooling
- How to create Christian unit studies
- How to use homeschool unit studies with multiple ages
- Strengths & Weaknesses of the Unit Studies Approach
- Resources specific to Unit Study approach to Christian homeschooling
Unit studies allow your kids to study their own interests. You truly delve into real life learning and allow your kids to love learning when they are studying areas of interest.
Reserve your seat below!
NOTE: If you use Chrome, please read…You will still be registered for this workshop, even if you receive a malware notice. We have contacted our web form developer, our webmaster and tech support, who all say we have no malware. They are working on this matter and we hope to clear up this matter soon.
I hope you can join us every Thursday afternoon…Click Here for other workshops
Question: What are your thoughts about homeschool unit studies? What questions might you have?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
This webpage may have affiliate links. See policy for more details.