Do you have to teach writing this year?
Are you unsure how to teach writing?
Wondering if you’ll teach writing correctly?
Not sure how much writing your kids should be doing at different ages?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions…or if you need to teach your kids how to write, mark your calendars for Tuesday, August 18th. You don’t want to miss it because I’ll be covering this:
- How to instill confidence in your children as they learn to write
- How to teach writing skills so your kids enjoy writing
- How to determine YOUR role in teaching writing to your kids
- How to give young children the tools for writing success
- How to keep older students moving forward in their writing
- How to introduce kids to the writing process … at ALL ages
- Specific ways to make writing FUN
- Techniques to help your children brainstorm before they start writing
- Games & activities to build vocabulary in your children’s writing
You can grab your seat by clicking here!
On this exciting free event, I’ll reveal tips & strategies to help you teach writing. I have so much information to share with you and I want to share ideas for BOTH elementary & secondary students.
So come listen to specific strategies for elementary students & secondary students …ones you can implement the next day. I’ll be sharing specific writing activities that you can take and use IMMEDIATELY after the workshop!
BUT, most importantly…I will reveal how you can be assured of YOUR role as you teach writing and how you can instill writing confidence in your kids.
Plus not only will you be able to HEAR me, but you’ll also SEE and WATCH it happening in real time on your computer screen, complete with real examples! (And it doesn’t matter what connection speed you have or even if you have a PC or Mac.)
Still Unsure About Joining Me?
In case you may be wondering why you should join me on my “Help! How to Teach Writing?” workshop Tuesday, let me assure you it is simply a complimentary class that you watch on your computer….at no cost to you!
Your children deserve more, so take it a step further this year and give them the ability to have confidence in their writing, as you discover YOUR ROLE in teaching writing skills.
I have only 100 spots for this event. So it’s a SURE BET this workshop will FILL completely. Grab your spot by clicking here.
Don’t delay and kick yourself later.
P.S. – I have something VERY special cooked up for those who watch the workshop on Tuesday. It will be worth your while to schedule time for this workshop, I guarantee it!
P.S.S. Remember there is ONE thing you should do right now and it is FREE:
1. Register for next Tuesday’s workshop: Help! How to Teach Writing? Click here to register now.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.