I want to take a few moments to say THANK YOU for your support throughout the year. For most of us, 2020 has been a wild one, including myself.
When I was asked to leave a part-time job in May, I declared thanks to God, saying it was a blessing. I had NO idea how God would bless me, but he has done miracles in my life. Not only blessing me, but doing a NEW work in me and my business.
If you weren’t around on January 1, 2020, I shared my word for the year. God gave me the same verse three time the morning of New Years Day.
For I am about to do something new.Isaiah 43:19
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
I claimed all year that God is doing something new in me and my family. I wait expectantly for what other new things he will do in 2020. Yeah, I know there’s only one more month, but I believe I will see new things in December, too.
All that to say … thank you for your support and the way God has used you to bless me and do something new in me this year. Some of my thanks includes:
- Both longtime and new readers who encourage me on a regular basis: That’s YOU!
- Homeschool Super Heroes Week: Over 2600 homeschool families joined us for a week of encouragement, inspiration and FUN.
- New courses and products I created to HELP homeschool moms
- How to Homeschool Facebook Group: Over 2200 homeschoolers join us on a regular basis.
- God’s provision financially: I trust You, Lord, everyday. I don’t take anything for granted.
- New homeschool partners so we can work together to encourage the homeschool community.
- More sales to help me pay my bills: more sales this year than any year in the past.
- Relationships with all of you who participate in Facebook parties, come to my Masterclasses, email words of encouragement. God is using YOU in my life.
- Trials and difficult circumstances: I am honored God loves me and my family so much that He will take us through suffering so we grow closer to Him. For that I am truly thankful.
- God never stops working in Steve, me and our kids
That’s my short list of my thanks to God. What are you thankful for this year? Despite the issues of 2020, I believe we can all find things to be thankful for.
You might be like I was last year. Having a hard time being thankful in the midst of holiday blues or even depression. I hope these words will encourage you. It’s how I survived Thanksgiving last year.
May you have an awesome Thanksgiving Day and enjoy those around you today.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.