Tomorrow my new paperback, Raising Leaders, Not Followers, is available for purchase and I have a deal for you. You can get $180 free homeschool resources if you purchase my book on Tuesday, July 25. Here’s what’s included:
- Literature ebook package $92.75
Famous Men of the Middle Ages, by Haaren & Poland (value: $16.95)
The Story of George Washington, by: James Baldwin (value: $8.97)
A Child’s Story of England, by: Charles Dickens (value: $16.97)
Heidi, by: Johanna Spyri (value: $9.97)
The Call of the Wild, by: Jack London (value: $9.97)
Men of Iron, by: Ernie Howard Pyle (value: $14.97)
Tale of Two Cities, by: Charles Dickens (value: $14.97)
- Old Fashioned Copywork & Dictation (digital) $17
Use the selections in this book as copywork or dictation. You can also use these to have older children practice reading aloud clearly. Most of this book is great for discussion topics, as well.
- Teaching Writing ebook $10
Discover practical tips to teach writing to your children. Easy to follow ideas will help save you some time as you plan your next writing lessons.
Outlining & Rewriting
Writing with a Purpose
Integrate Scrapbooking with Writing
Clincher Sentences…and more!
- Classics Book List (Kids / Youth / Adult – Digital) $10
Finding classics to read to your family has never been easier! Lists for ALL ages. If Mom is starting her education, she can find books that she will enjoy and move to ones that will stretch her thinking. If big sister wants to read to the toddlers, she can choose from the Pre-School List. When you are in the middle of independent studies, choose a book from the Youth List.
- Help for Harried Homeschooler (digital) $15
You asked for practical tips and this has LOTS! Sometimes it is easier to learn from charts, so I turned our Getting Started for Moms section into a chart. I also have some schedules to get started with your children, as well as daily schedules. Lists make it easy to find information quickly. There are lots of lists here – Lists of Questions, Lists of Responsibilities, Lists of Character Qualities, Lists of Daily Tips.
- Raising Leaders workshop & transcript (digital)$19
Kerry explains the pitfalls of the conveyor belt methods and the benefits of Leadership Education. She offers specific tips to get started, to build character in your children, to develop a love of learning in your family, how to help your children shift to independence and how to mentor with classics using the tools of learning for a lifetime.
All you have to do is email me your receipt for the paperback and I’ll send you the downloads for all $180 worth of Homeschool resources. To get all $180 as FREE Homeschool Resources Bonus items, be sure you purchase Raising Leaders by midnight, Tuesday, July 25th.
Are you Unsure about Investing in Raising Leaders, Not Followers?
Here are some secrets you will learn in the manuscript…
- Over 15 strategies to develop a Love of Learning
- How to boost your child’s ability to think
- How to use classics to teach thinking skills
- How to change your education paradigm
- How to give your kids the tools of learning for a lifetime
- How to start Leadership Education in your homeschool
- How to use your philosophy & goals to improve your homeschool
- Which character traits are foundational to leadership education
- How to encourage humility in your children
- How to develop a good work ethic in your family
- What to do in Read Aloud Time with your family
- How to use Math books to inspire Math study
- How to help your child shift to independent study
- How to have homeschool in the car
- How to motivate your children to persevere
- How to keep record of your child’s learning
- What to do with a “Routine Day”
- How to structure your time in your homeschool
- How to use classic books to broaden your child’s perspective
- What to do when you feel overwhelmed
- How to personalize your child’s education
- How to choose classic books to read
Don’t wait! Grab your copy now & get all our bonus items … by clicking here.