January is a great time to look back, seeing what went well last year and where to improve. Yet, sometimes I felt defeated, not knowing where to turn after this exercise. Or, how to start homeschooling in a better way.
That’s why I’m sharing kid-tested strategies you can use to have a successful homeschool year in 20210. Or strategies you can use in your parenting if your kids go to school.
I am hosting my FREE Masterclass about how to educate your kids the best way in 2021. I’ll give specific ways you can be more consistent & not overwhelmed as you teach & parent. You’ll discover tips & tricks in each of these areas.
- Godly character
- Tools of learning
- Love of learning
- Thinking critically
- Biblical perspective
Even more important, I want to share how moms can overcome their biggest struggles in homeschooling.
As a little prep work, I’d encourage you to look back on this past year and think about your biggest challenges or your greatest needs in homeschooling or raising your child. Take those thoughts and answer these questions. Leave your answers in the comments section so I can cover them throughout next week.
What is your biggest challenge for 2021 might be?
What is your greatest need in homeschooling right now?
Now . . . take just a moment to reserve your seat for this outstanding free Masterclass. Or, read on if you’re still unsure.
Start School Right in 20210
January 19, 2021
8pm ET / 7pm CT / 6pm MT / 5pm PT
On this exciting free event, using the latest online technology, I’ll reveal tips & strategies to give your kids a superior education where they will learn to think for themselves, to think critically & Biblically . . . for life.
I’ll be sharing tips that you can take and use IMMEDIATELY after the workshop!
- How to give your kids tools of learning for a lifetime … that REALLY work
- How moms can overcome their biggest struggle in homeschooling
- Biblical examples of leaders and leaders-in-training that you can follow
- A proven method to develop a love of learning for life’s leaders
- How to make this school year different & better from all the years past…
- Two stages in laying the foundation for your children to become a leader
- Three tips to instill the character of a leader at a young age
- How you can begin this school right with your own children
- Where & how you can start to raise your kids to be leaders, not followers
- How to develop a love of learning in your kids … at all ages!
- Simple techniques to train your children “how to think” and be successful leaders
- One activity you can do each day to instill a lifelong love of learning so they can lead
- Easiest way to become a mentor to your own children this year so they are prepared as leaders
- How & why a Biblical worldview is imperative to give your own students.
- How to transition from teacher-directed homeschool to a more independent student-directed homeschool
BUT, most importantly…I will reveal how you can use Godly character, love of learning, critical thinking skills to train your kids to become leaders of tomorrow – Godly leaders who will change the world!
Not everyone will become a CEO or Mayor of their town. But, almost all of your kids will become moms and dads, who need tools to lead their family well. To influence & impact their kids for Jesus Christ.
In case you may be wondering why you should join me on my “Start School Right” Masterclass Tuesday, let me assure you it is simply a complimentary class that you watch on your computer ….at no cost to you!
I’m here to help you and sharing what worked for me is one way to help.
Your children deserve more, so take it a step further this year and give them the ability to lead others well and make wise decisions as a mom/dad, husband/wife, employee, entrepreneur, church member, or neighbor .
I’m giving away my Raising Leaders, Not Followers: A Christian Perspective of Leadership Education ebook. You can enter to win below. I’ll announce the winner after the workshop.
I have limited spots for this event. So it’s a SURE BET this workshop will FILL completely. Reserve your seat here:
Don’t delay and kick yourself later.
Where do you need the most help in 2021? What is your biggest challenge for 2021 homeschool year? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links used in this post.