Let’s have FUN with our homeschool.
One of my favorite ways to encourage a love for learning is by using food. My kids perked up when they saw food involved in our homeschool. What about your kids? Have you used food activities for kids learning?
One of moms biggest struggles is getting their children to enjoy homeschooling. Kids complain about their schoolwork and moms tell me they don’t know what to do. Here’s an answer for you. Use food activities to grab your kids’ attention AND learn at the same time.
Food can be used to teach all sorts of subject areas, including Math, Science, Literature, History, or even Art. Over the next 10 days, I’ll be sharing food activities you can use in your homeschool to make learning fun.
Plus, it’s summer time. What a great time to try out some of these activities.
Fun Food Activities for Kids Learning
- Oreo Moon Phases Activity (Astronomy)
- How to Make a Cell Pizza (Biology)
- Lucky Charms Graphing Activity (Math)
- Fire Safety Activities with Food (Community)
- Patriotic Crafts, Snacks, Books, (4th of July, History, Art)
- Learning about Apples – 9 Hands-On Activities (Science, Seasons, Writing, Literature)
- Bible Themed Snacks (Bible)
- Owl Moon Read Aloud & Snack (Literature)
- Christmas Service Ideas & Nativity Snack (Bible, Holidays)
- Holy Week Homeschool Activities(Bible, Holidays)
Tips for Homeschool Moms 10-Day Series
Join me, Kerry from Homeschool Super Heroes, and a dozen other homeschool mamas as we share tips just for YOU and YOUR homeschool.
- Homeschool Planner Printables by Living Life and Learning
- Hands-on Preschool Learning by Teaching with Faith
- History & Geography Resources by The Homeschool Breakroom
- Keeping Homeschool Flexible by Fearless Faithful Mom
- Free Summer Printables for Kids by The Art Kit
- Fun Food Activities for Kids Learning by How to Homeschool My Child
- Homeschooling the Subjects While Traveling by With the Huddlestons
- Help for Homeschooling Mompreneurs by Thrive at Home
- Creating a Plan for High School with Lifeskills & Social Skills by Ten Minute Momentum
- Summer Skill Building by Schooling with Grace
- Organizing the New Homeschool Year by Homeschoolin’ Mama
- All about Lapbooking by Heart and Soul Homeschooling
Homeschool Mom Giveaway
I partnered together with 10 other bloggers to share this wonderful Tips for Homeschool Moms giveaway made up of 11 resources ($265 value) to help another mother plan for the school year ahead.
- The DIY Printable Course for Teachers and Homeschoolers ($47 value) by Living Life and Learning
- Education or Homeschool Coaching Session – 1 Hour ($60 value) by Ten Minute Momentum
- Alphabet Bundle ($35 value) by Teaching with Faith
- ASL Learning Bundle ($27 value) by With the Huddlestons
- Unit Study Tool Kit ($25 value) by How to Homeschool My Child
- Bird Activity and Learning Pack ($12 value) by The Art Kit
- Heart and Soul Homeschooling Gift Card ($10 value) by Heart and Soul Homeschooling
- Rhyming Time ($10 value) by Schooling With Grace
- Homeschool Start-up Workbook ($10 value) by Thrive at Home
- Simple Homeschool Planner ($15 value) by Just A Simple Home
- Lacing Card Bundle ($10 value) by Special Needs Homeschooling
This giveaway is open from Tuesday, June 13 – Friday, June 23 at 11:59 pm EST.
All entrants will be added to each blogger’s email list.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.