When our kids were at home, it seems they rarely got sick during office hours. Nor, did they have medical problems when the doctor’s office was open. It always seemed to be on the weekend or in the middle of the night. Can you relate?
- Does your family get sick in the middle of the night and your only solution is the emergency room?
- Are you tired of waiting in the doctor’s office for every little illness?
- Would you like an alternative to antibiotics and other traditional medicines?
I remember my son having a wart on his foot and after 2 trips to the doctor’s office, it had barely shrunk. The doctor told me I could come back 10 more times (paying over $1000 out of my pocket) and the wart might not be completely gone.
Well, I was on a mission.
This was the beginning of my journey into alternatives to traditional medicines. I wish I had met Dr. Minke back then. I would have saved myself hours of trial & error and lots of money.
I am so excited to have Dr. Minke as a guest on our free, February workshop – Family First Aid for Homeschoolers
Here’s what you’ll discover from Dr. Minke. I hope you can make it.
- How to save money taking care of common ailments at home.
- How to protect your family with daily use of essential oils.
- How to use essential oils safely with children and infants.
- How to use essential oils in first aid situations.
- The 8 “must have” essential oils for every home.
- Six principles of effective use of essential oils.
- Basic essential oil chemistry and how this information radically changes how you use essential oils in a clinic or home setting.
- Why quality of your essential oils makes the difference between a potentially life-saving effect vs just a nice smell.
The information in this workshop is based on 15 years of family and clinical experience using essential oils with infants to elderly.
Dr. Peter Minke received his Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular and Cell Biology from Texas A&M University in 1992, graduating Magna Cum Laude with University Honors. Dr. Minke went on to complete a Ph.D. from Texas A&M University in Biology in 1998. He is not intending to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Step 1: To join the “Family First Aid for Homeschoolers” workshop – please complete the registration information below and click the button. (We respect your privacy and will not share your information.)
Step 2: You’ll receive an email with the workshop information… so make sure you enter your primary email address in the box below.
I guarantee this will be one of the most informative and helpful workshops you have ever attended!
If you do not see the red button to submit your registration, please use Firefox or Internet Explorer. Chrome is having issues with our form.
Talk to you soon 🙂
This webpage may have affiliate links. See policy for more details.