As we continue our Approaches to Homeschooling workshop series, we will discuss Classical Education this Thursday, May 16 (4pm EDT). Reserve your seat below.
Join us on Thursday to discover:
- Christian perspective of Classical Education
- 7 Arts of Classical Education
- How mentoring can give your kids a classical education
- How to match your style of teaching with where your child is developmentally
- How you can give your child an elite education, even if you didn’t receive one
- Strengths & Weaknesses of the Classical Approach
- Resources specific to classical education
One of my favorite aspects of the classical approach is that it follows child development. As you teach your kids, you use techniques that match the development of your child. When they are young, you use one type of education strategy. As they get older & their mind is more developed, you use other types of education techniques.
I’ll be sharing specifically what education techniques work best at what ages.
NOTE: If you use Chrome, please read…You will still be registered for this workshop, even if you receive a malware notice. We have contacted our web form developer, our webmaster and tech support, who all say we have no malware. They are working on this matter and we hope to clear up this matter soon.
I hope you can join us every Thursday afternoon…
Question: What are your thoughts about the classical approach to homeschooling? What questions might you have.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.