June is a great time to decide the best homeschool curriculum, books and other items you need for your upcoming year. But it can be overwhelming, with everyone telling you their curriculum is the best.
I remember laying out books and catalogs all over the floor, trying to decide which one is best for our homeschool. Can you relate? (Back then, we did not have the internet to watch videos or see samples)
I want to help you avoid my frustration with my “blueprint” to choose what is best for your homeschool . . . not your best friend’s homeschool, not your co-op friend’s homeschool . . . but YOUR homeschool. One size does NOT fit all!
That’s why I’m hosting a free workshop on Tuesday, June 9 to share my secrets and blueprint on how I chose the right books, resources and curriculum for our family.
Now . . . take a moment to reserve your seat for this outstanding free workshop. Or, read on if you’re still unsure.
To help me prepare, would you share what is the hardest part of finding what works well for your kids and your family?
How to Choose the BEST for YOUR Homeschool
June 9, 2020
You can choose which time slot is best for your schedule:
2pm EDT / 1pm CDT / 12noon MDT / 11am PDT
5pm EDT / 4pm CDT / 3pm MDT / 2pm PDT
9pm EDT / 8pm CDT / 7pm MDT / 6pm PDT
You may watch the workshop at either of the time periods above – whenever it is convenient for you.
Who should watch this workshop?
- If you’re getting started with homeschooling, this workshop is definitely to help you choose the best homeschool curriculum for YOU!
- If you need help or always asking someone which curriculum, resource or class to use in your homeschool.
- If you’ve been homeschooling for awhile and don’t have a blueprint or formula for choosing your curriculum, classes or books, this is for you, too.
What will YOU discover?
I’ll be sharing tips that you can take and use immediately after the workshop!
- How to get started homeschooling with the BEST homeschool curriculum for YOUR family
- How to be focused on what will help YOUR kids the best
- How to create an action plan for your homeschool that is BEST for You & YOUR family
- How to be effective & stay on task
- How to avoid overwhelm and burnout
- How to manage your time so you are using your time wisely with your kids & family
- How to create a blueprint to get out of your rut & guide you to the best resources for YOUR family
- How to think outside the “box” of public school
- How to hop off the treadmill & avoid the dangers of the conveyor belt
- How to follow God’s leading with your family, your kids, your homeschool
- How to create goals for each child, based on their individual needs and strengths
- How to be intentional in homeschooling your children with God’s focus for your family
- How to follow a formula that offers an elite education possible for your kiddos.
BUT, most importantly…I’ll reveal my “blueprint” for choosing what works best for each individual family.
Not only will you discover my blueprint, you’ll hear with real life examples!
In case you may be wondering why you should join me on my “How to Choose the Best for YOUR Homeschool” online workshop Tuesday, let me assure you it is simply a complimentary class that you watch on your computer ….at no cost to you!
Your children deserve more, so take it a step further this year. Give them the best books, supplies, resources and curriculum so they receive a truly, remarkable education.
To help you choose the best homeschool curriculum, I’m giving a copy of my Approaches to Christian Homeschooling ebook. You can enter to win below. I’ll announce the winner after the workshop.
I have limited spots for this event. So it’s a sure bet this workshop will FILL completely. Choosing the best homeschool curriculum, classes, resources & books is definitely a concern for moms, so reserve your seat here right now:a Rafflecopter giveaway
This webpage may have affiliate links. See policy for more details.