I’m often asked which advent calendar is best.
Well, it all depends on your family. Below are some of my favorite advent calendar ideas for kids, with a variety of ages.
Remember: you still have a little time to order & receive your advent calendar. Advent starts on the Sunday after Thanksgiving (November 30), so don’t wait. Make a decision & get yours now.
- Great for Preschoolers
- Easy to Use
- Scripture for each day
- Ornament / Activity for each day
- Takes about 10 minutes with your kids
- Click here for complete review of Truth in the Tinsel
3 in 1 Holiday Countdown – Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas
- Preschoolers and Elementary
- Easy to Use – NO preparation required
- Booklet with daily Scripture & question
- 12 Day Countdown before holiday
- Click here for complete review of 12 day / 3 in 1 Holiday Countdown
- Get FREE shipping at DaySpring with this link & $30 order
- Entire Family
- Daily emails with ideas to put Christ back into Christmas
- Pick & choose the ones best for your family
- Entire Family
- Easy to use at a meal
- Read the page
- Discuss the question
- Click here for complete review of Advent Flipchart
- Entire family
- Discover names & qualities of Jesus Christ
- Hangs easily on refrigerator
- Traditional advent calendar with little flaps to open
- Click here for complete review of Love Came Down Advent Calendar
- Elementary & Older
- Not actually countdown “activities”
- Read a chapter each night of Advent
- Family discussion opportunities – LOTS
- Allow your family to experience life at Christ’s time
Question: How does your family countdown in Advent? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
This webpage may have affiliate links. See policy for more details.