Are you overwhelmed trying to decide exactly
…..how to homeschool this coming year?
Do your kids truly have a love of learning?
Do your kids have the tools to learn for a lifetime?
Are you wanting your kids to follow God, instead of following the crowd?
When we first started homeschooling, my kids were most interested in completing their math problems or finishing a test. Checking off their tasks was most important. I had to figure out a way to change their attitude about education.
Education is not a workbook, a test, or even a grade. Education is a lifetime that loves learning & has the tools of learning. In our challenge, I will share some of my kid-tested ideas that helped change my kids perspective of education. Why not try what already works for kids?
Our challenge will cover . . .
- Practical strategies to give a Love of Learning
- How to instill a Godly character foundation in your kids right now
- Specific tools of learning that last a lifetime
Next week, I am hosting the 5 Day How to Homeschool Challenge! You’ll discover exactly what you need to do to make 2018 your best homeschool ever. And … you’ll discover ways to make a difference in your kids attitude towards education.
What will you RECEIVE in our
How to Homeschool Challenge?
- 5 Time-Tested Tips on How to Homeschool (1 email each day)… Hey, I used these with my own kids!
- 5 Scriptures for homeschooling this year
- Sample chapter of my book, Raising Leaders, Not Followers
How do you ENTER the
5 Days How to Homeschool Challenge?
- Sign up using the form below
- Receive 5 emails (one per day) for a total of one week
- Complete each task each day and then
- Report your progress by replying to each email (Optional)
- Join the How to Homeschool Facebook Group and dialogue with members there.
- That’s it! This is a SIMPLE challenge. No fluff. No long emails. Just brief, practical encouragement from Scripture and time-tested homeschool lessons.
NOTE: You can respond to emails with questions or comments at any time and I will reply during my daily email checking time!
Are you ready to accept the challenge to make the best decisions on how to homeschool your kids this year?
Then hop aboard the party train, homeschool mom! Get ready to receive your new and improved homeschool!
How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. Proverbs 16:16
Teach them to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. Deuteronomy 11:19
Giving your kids a love of learning & a love of God,
Question: What’s your biggest struggle in homeschooling? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
*By signing up for this challenge, your email will automatically be added to the How to Homeschool newsletter, full of encouraging blog posts and homeschooling helps
There may be affiliate links used in this post.