I hope your summer is off to a great start. Mine is terrific, as my daughter’s family made a public commitment last Sunday to raise their new baby as God leads them. What a proud moment for this mama. To see one of mydq kids continue following God’s leading.
Another reason this summer is going well is I have a couple more paperbacks being published. Those books launch on July 25th … about a month away. I’m working on some outstanding bonus items for everyone who buys the paperback the first week (over $100 value). I’ll keep you posted as it gets closer.
Why am I writing TODAY?
I am looking for a group of homeschoolers who want to be part of my launch team and receive a free copy of either of my new paperbacks…
- Raising Leaders, Not Followers
- Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring
If you are chosen for my launch team, I will provide the following:
– An electronic edition of one or both books in advance of publication.
– Opportunity to use your Amazon, Barnes & Noble (or other online site) affiliate link to make a sales commission during the launch & afterwards.
– Access to me—and the other team members—via a private launch group. A free half-hour teleseminar with me prior to the launch.
– A thank-you link (i.e., “back link”) to YOUR SITE on my blog.
I’m asking YOU for three commitments:
1. Write a short review on Amazon or another e-tailer site—good, bad, or ugly.
2. Help spread the word about the book on your existing platform, especially during the week of July 23rd.
3. Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the message to an even greater audience.
So, how can you join my team?
Send me an email with answers to the following questions.
1. Will you post a review about Raising Leaders, Not Followers or Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring by July 24th?
2. Where else will you spread the message about Raising Leaders, Not Followers or Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring?
3. How will you spread the news of Raising Leaders, Not Followers or Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring launch?
4. If you have social media or promotion outlets, please include them in your email. (i.e.: Facebook url, pinterest, url, twitter url, instagram url, blog url, email list, etc)
I’ll start choosing team members as soon as we start getting your responses to the questions above.
I need those responses by Tuesday, June 27th. Then, we’ll have 4 weeks to prepare for our launch. As soon as I choose the launch team, I’ll email your copy of either Raising Leaders, Not Followers &/or Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring. You’ll have time before the launch to read and share on social media.
ps. Here’s a short description of Raising Leaders, Not Followers
Did you know that most American children receive an education designed for the poor…whether public school, private school or even homeschoolers? That’s right, most homeschool families and private schools provide an education historically designed for the poor. This type of education has also been called Conveyor Belt Education.
Discover how to jump off the conveyor belt and give your child a superb education. Use your homeschool to raise Christian leaders who will impact our communities for God. Kerry explains how you can give your children a leadership education from a Christian perspective. You’ll have practical ideas you can implement this week.
If you have younger kids
If you want an overall strategy of leadership education
If you want specific ideas on character development
If you want 9 strategies to develop a love of learning
If you have kids shifting to independent learning
…you should get Raising Leaders, Not Followers
And another short description of Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring
Discover clues to becoming a successful mentor to your children. Don’t be fooled by the conveyor-belt model! We all learn more when we are self-motivated to study. Use mentoring this year to encourage your own children to be self-motivated in their studies and learn how to think for themselves.
If you want your kids to think critically & Biblically
If you want specific tips on how to develop critical thinking
If you want practical ways to use mentoring in your homeschool
If you want to use classic books in your homeschool
If you want your kids to take ownership of their education
If you want to know how to have the BEST discussions in your homeschool…
…you should get Teach Your Children “How to Think” with Mentoring