If you are sick & tired of all the commercialism around Christmas these days, I want to invite you to a free workshop called, 5 Clues to Put Christ Back into Christmas. This may be the most important online workshop you’ll watch this entire year!
Since 2002, I’ve been writing & sharing ideas to help bring Christ back to Christmas. I’ve written several books to encourage parents to guide their children back to the true meaning of Christmas. In this online workshop & my FREE Advent Calendar countdown, I’m going to share with you some of those ideas.
Here’s just a small sampling of what I cover on this unique workshop…
- How an ordinary family overcame the crass commercialism of America’s Christmas season
- The 4 tips of reaching outside your family during the Christmas season.
- The 3 steps to putting Christ and “His Story” into your Christmas celebration
- Christmas around the world homeschool activities & ideas
- The dangers of America’s current Christmas celebration
- Symbols of Christmas & their Christian meaning
- The biggest obstacles that stand between you and a meaningful Christmas season with your own kids
- As many different ideas that I can squeeze into 70 minutes!
Don’t dilly-dally around or you’ll forget to reserve your seat and completely miss this workshop. Register right here…right now!
When you register for our workshop, you will receive a special gift just for you: FREE Advent Calendar Countdown & Printable. Just sign up in the form above.
Kerry’s Advent Calendar Countdown sends you FREE daily ideas to add meaning to your family’s Christmas holiday traditions & activities. Don’t spend time yourself trying to research the best way to celebrate Advent, Christmas & the holidays. Use Kerry’s free Advent Activities Calendar. You get one idea each day for the next 25 days! Just open your email and celebrate the history of Christ’s Advent.
Be sure to grab both of Kerry’s free gifts to our Build Your Bundle readers right here:
Question: What’s your biggest challenge in keeping Christ the center of Christmas? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
If you would like to leave a blog comment as one of your entries, click here.