If you came over to my home, I’d want you to come to the back door … like all our good friends do. I’d welcome you and offer you something to drink. But, I’d be hoping you stayed downstairs during your visit. If you went upstairs, I’d be totally embarrassed. Sometimes my overnight guests or my mom come upstairs…eek. It’s bad!
It’s an awful mess . . . take a look.
I know, I need to declutter.
I’ve tried in the past. I even started before Gentry’s baby shower back in February. But it’s already a mess again.
Do you have a spot like that, one you hope stays hidden, because it’s so full of stuff you don’t know what to do with? Maybe it’s a closet, cupboard or drawer, a guest room or corner of your basement?
Have you ever wished you could finally tackle that space in your house that’s seemed so daunting for so long?
My friends at Ultimate Bundles teamed up with Dana K. White, the founder of ASlobComesClean.com to bring you the Declutter Your Scariest Space Challenge.
Here’s what you’ll get when you join this free challenge:
- A 20-minute video where Dana teaches you the smartest, fastest way to clean up a cluttered space
- Printable worksheets to walk you through the challenge step-by-step
- The mindset and tools you’ll need to start decluttering with confidence
- 2 questions that can help you decide what to keep and what to get rid of
- How to find the perfect home for every item you hang on to
- What to do with unwanted items you feel guilty throwing away
- How to know when to wrap up and feel great about what you’ve accomplished
This challenge will give you the tools to whip your scariest space into shape!
I got a sneak peek at the video and it is awesome.
So, I’m registered. What about you?
Do it now, before you get sidetracked. Register for the Declutter Your Scariest Space Challenge right here. It’s free, so what do you have to lose?
PS. I’m hosting a Facebook Party on Wednesday, May 1 as a Decluttering Recap, to hold myself accountable. That gives us over a week to choose one small area of your home to declutter.
Please, be brave like me and post your “before” image on Facebook right here. I thought if I post this image, it will motivate me to follow through in decluttering.