Today I have more DIY Thanksgiving crafts for your kids.
This is an easy and really cute way to decorate your Thanksgiving table. It only takes a toilet paper roll, pipe cleaners, googly eyes and a little construction paper.
Click the link below to access the directions:
Previous 30 Days of Thanksgiving Activities for Kids:
- Make a Thankful List
- Write a Thank You Note
- Start a Family Bible Study
- Read Together
- Chalkboard Thanks
- Gratitude Journal
- Adopt A Soldier
- History of Thanksgiving Unit Study
- Give Thanks Copywork
- Candy Corn Centerpiece
- First Thanksgiving Unit Study
- Family Thanksgiving Worship Service
- Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
- Pilgrim Comparison Writing
- Turkey & Pilgrim Hat Cookies
- Grandma’s Pinecone Turkey
- Mayflower Compact
- Thanksgiving Jeopardy
- Give Thanks at the Table
- Photo Booth Props
Question: What ways do you decorate your table at Thanksgiving? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
This post contains affiliate links.