Check out these fun Thanksgiving cookie ideas today!
For years we have made these turkey cookies with our family. I found another FUN cookie to make at Thanksgiving…Pilgrim hats with Reese’s. Of course, my daughter loves tradition and told me she would be making turkey cookies. So, I guess I’ll be taking ingredients for both cookies to my parent’s farm for Thanksgiving.
Which one will you make?
- Open Oreo and set them perpendicular
(use icing to hold in place)
- Place malt ball in the corner and a red hot (gobble) in front of the malt ball.
- Ice the Oreo that is standing up & down with chocolate icing
- Fan candy corn around the malt ball to make a fan of feathers.
- Eat and enjoy – yummy!!!
- Red Hots
- Malt Balls
- Chocolate Icing
- Candy Corn
Now for the new cookie I found: Pilgrim Hat Cookies
- Chocolate Wafers
- Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Orange Frosting
- Decorating Tube for Frosting
Smear some frosting on the top of the Reeses. Place it upside down on the chocolate wafer. Pipe some frosting around the base and add a buckle. Voila!
Previous 30 Days of Thanksgiving Activities for Kids:
- Make a Thankful List
- Write a Thank You Note
- Start a Family Bible Study
- Read Together
- Chalkboard Thanks
- Gratitude Journal
- Adopt A Soldier
- History of Thanksgiving Unit Study
- Give Thanks Copywork
- Candy Corn Centerpiece
- First Thanksgiving Unit Study
- Family Thanksgiving Worship Service
- Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
- Pilgrim Comparison Writing
This post contains affiliate links.