Do you match your homeschooling to your family goals?
Are you choosing the best approach for each of your kids?
Do you match your homeschooling approach to your students’ learning style and educational needs?
Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to choosing curriculum?
Do you buy the same “stuff” each year just because you used it last year?
How about doing what’s BEST for YOUR KIDS in 2018?
Realize that no single approach to home schooling works for all ages and all subjects. Come read how Kerry Beck uses Biblical principles for selecting the right approach for your child. We will discuss how the following approaches have advantages in different subjects at different stages of your child’s development.
- Charlotte Mason
- Unit Studies
- Biblical Principles
- Unschooling-Resource Rich
- Christian Leadership
This valuable book is for new and not-so-new home educators is easily worth twice the retail price! Kerry has written an interactive guide that begins by helping you to identify your OWN definition of what an educated person is and then helps you set forth individual goals for each of your children! Kerry recognizes that each family situation is different and has unique strengths, weaknesses and abilities and guides us into recognizing what is best for our family!
Utilizing her experience as a homeschool mom, and having a Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Kerry brings a unique perspective to evaluating the overwhelming choices available to home schoolers.
Why invest in Approaches to Christian Homeschooling paperback book?
- How to match your homeschool to the best approach (p. 19)
- How to integrate a Christian perspective into your homeschool (p. 14)
- How to create goals for your kids, your family, your homeschool (p. 14)
- How to create a “love of learning” (p. 182)
- What Christian education is & how to give it to your kids (p. 13)
- How to line up your homeschool with Scripture (p. 16)
- 3 types of knowledge & teaching styles (p. 22)
- When to use the 3 stages of the Trivium (p. 35)
- How to develop Godly character in your children (p. 36+)
- How to make memorization easier (p. 37)
- Best ages to teach math (p. 44)
- How to use questions to get your kids thinking on their own
- How to use reading journals (p. 42)
- The Secret to Successful Discussions in your homeschool (p. 42)
- How to Mentor Your Children (p. 48)
- How to Mentor from a Christian perspective (p. 49)
- Strengths & Weaknesses of All 7 Approaches
- How & Why to Use Classics (p. 52)
- How to Implement Each of the 7 Approaches
- 4 R’s of Successful Charlotte Mason Homeschool (p. 73)
- Difference between Living Books & Twaddle (p. 76)
- How to Use Shakespeare Every Year of Homeschooling (p. 92)
- 4 Important Habits to Instill in your Kids (p. 82)
- How to Use the “Charlotte Mason Motto” in your Homeschool (p. 85)
- How to Use Copywork, Narration & Dictation (p. 93)
- How Moms can be a Great Writing Teacher (p. 95)
- How to Make Grammar Interesting (p.98)
- Ways to Teach Art History to the Very Young (p. 100)
- How to Teach Classical Music so Your Kids can Remember Composers (p. 102)
- How to Make Learning “Real Life” (p. 74, 113)
- 7 Reasons to Use Unit Studies (p. 115)
- How to Create Your Own Unit Studies (p. 117)
- 3 Strategies for Using Textbooks in your Homeschool (p. 29)
- Who Your Child’s Editor Is (p.99)
- Writing Activities for Homeschool Unit Studies (p. 121)
- How to Use Pinterest in Your Homeschool (p. 123)
- 5 Unit Studies for You to Use NOW! (p. 124)
- How to Deal with Gaps in Your Kids’ Education (p. 131)
- How to Make Unit Studies for Struggling Learners (p. 144)
- How to Use a Biblical Worldview in Your Homeschool (p. 150)
- 9 Types of Notebooks (p. 156)
- 4 R’s of Notebooking (p. 162)
- How to Teach History from a Worldview Perspective (p. 167)
- How Thomas Jefferson & Benjamin Franklin can Influence Your Homeschool (p. 176)
- How to Blend All 7 Approaches to Raise Christian Leaders (p. 182)
- How to Incorporate Independent Learning with Your Kids (p. 187)
- How to Help Kids Behind in Math & Writing (p. 200)
- 3 R’s for Homeschool Moms – Not Reading, Writing, ‘Rithmetic (p. 205)
- How to Change Your Kids’ Negative Attitude towards Academics (p. 61)
- How to Choose a Writing Curriculum When You Don’t Have Much Money (p. 65)
Retail Price $19.95
ALL for ONLY $14.95
And you’ll receive our FREE Bonus items:
– Child’s Story of England
– Men of Iron
– Call of the Wild
– Tale of Two Cities mp3
– Story of George Washington
Why is the book discounted?
1. I’d like your feedback .
2. I’d love you to let others know about this new resource. If you get the resources now, you can read & use them. Then tell your friends, family, fellow bloggers how Approaches to Christian Homeschooling can help them too.
Homeschooling should be customized. I often find myself comparing and being afraid that I am not doing things “right”.
I love the information about Christian homeschooling and really honed into the words Truth, Goodness, and Beauty. This really helps me to see where to proceed for our homeschooling future by focusing on these three virtues.
– Heather Nations
You can search all over the internet, but I’ve already done the work for you. You don’t have anything to lose with our (30-day) Money-Back Guarantee. Grab your copy of Approaches to Homeschooling below. You’ll be glad you did.
“Approaches to Christian Homeschooling”
I UNDERSTAND… that Approaches to Homeschooling comes with a 100% (30-day) money back guarantee.