FREE Shipping on All Doorpost Products!”
“Who Else Wants to Create Godly Character in Your Children?”
Do you feel overwhelmed when it comes to parenting?
Are you unsure on how to discipline in a Godly manner?
Is there Biblical verses that can be used to discipline children and bring them up in the Lord?
WHAT I FOUND:
This topical Bible for parents will help you use the Bible every time your children need instruction. Hundreds of Bible verses are organized according to 52 common types of misbehavior, along with numerous parenting ideas and suggestions!
Pam Forster has a written a valuable tool that will help you, in specific ways, to fulfill each of the duties God has given us as parents. Most chapters include each of the following sections:
- What the Bible says will, or should, happen to a person who sins in this way, with ideas for discipline that parallel these Biblical consequences.
- Instructions the Bible gives for repenting of this sin (newly added in this edition!)
- What the Bible likens a person to when he indulges in this sin, and ideas for practical object lessons using these examples.
- How God blesses the person who resists temptations to this sort of sin, with parallel ideas for “rewards” and encouragement when children show progress in overcoming this sin.
- Stories and people in the Bible that illustrate obedience and disobedience in this area.
- Fully quoted memory verses.
Pam discusses how we want our children to understand that “right” and “wrong” are absolutes, based on God’s standards, not ours. If we train our children to submit to the authority of God’s standards, those standards will not change when the children grow up and leave the authority of our homes.
This book provides a wealth of material for personal Bible study, family worship, character training, unit studies, and Bible study projects for older children.
WHY I LIKE FOR INSTRUCTIONS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS:
Sometimes it can be hard to know exactly how to raise your children in a Godly manner and instill Godly character in them from the beginning. Pam Forster has eighteen years experience in faithful parenting and For Instructions in Righteousness allows you to learn from someone who has been through the trials of parenting.
6 Reasons Why I Like For Instruction in Righteousness
- Creates Godly Character in Children – Not only does this manual discuss character that God desires in His children, but also what happens to those who disobey Him.
- Biblical Examples Are Given – Stories and people in the Bible are used to illustrate obedience and disobedience within each chapter.
- All Ages – This instructional manual applies to children of all ages, from toddlers to high-school students.
- Memory Verses – Each instruction has a memory verse included with it. This is a great tool for teaching your children to memorize God’s Word.
- Ready-To-Use Bible Study – There is an extra section on how to use For Instructions in Righteousness as a Bible Study. It has already been created and just waiting for you to use it.
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all Doorpost products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for 30 days. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
You can search all over the internet, but I’ve already done the work for you. You don’t have anything to lose with our money-back guarantee. Grab your copy of For Instruction in Righteousness below. You’ll be glad you did.
“For Instruction in Righteousness“
YES! I want to create Godly character in my children, using Doorpost’s For Instructions in Righteousness for $36. Please ship my order immediately…for FREE!
I UNDERSTAND…I will receive:
- For Instructions Manual
- FREE Shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that For Instruction in Righteousness comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
OUT OF STOCK INDEFINITELY
There may be affiliate links on this page.