That’s right…quit comparing yourself to everyone else, especially on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. You’re comparing yourself to someone else’s highlight reel, not real life. Here are some suggestions to help you.
- I am the daughter of the King of all kings.
- Because of Jesus, I lack nothing.
- God has given me everything I need to do what He’s called me to do.
- I speak encouraging, life-giving words and build others up.
- The joy of the Lord is my strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)
- I will not compare myself to other women. God made us all beautifully unique.
- I will hold myself to God’s standards and measure myself with grace.
- I will love and laugh rather than fight and complain.
- I refuse to waste my life on meaningless things.
- I will act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with my God. (Micah 6:8)
- Through Christ I am strong, gentle, fierce, and compassionate.
- I will fight the good fight for what matters most. (2 Timothy 4:7)
To get more truths about yourself, click here and scroll down for Life Church’s list.
Question: How do you quit comparing? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links on this page.