Can you tell me which edition this Geography-Based Writing Package is? And what is included? How will this help me?
This is the latest, updated edition of Geogrpahy-Based Writing, copyrighted in 2008. The front cover is color, but the rest of the book is black and white. The Beautiful Feet guide and books that come along with package are all in full color.
This is perfect for elementary & jr. high students. A fun way to study geography & literature, as well as write about what you are learning.
You can read more about IEW’s Geography Based Writing Lessons by clicking here. It will save you time & energy by combining several subject areas into 1 lesson. Use this guide to teach writing, geography, history & literature.
If you want to get everything in 1 place (& get a discount, as well as free shipping), you might want to consider our Geography Pack.
The Beautiful Feet Geography through Literature Study Guide is in full color. It breaks down each of Holling C. Holling’s books into daily lessons. I highly recommend the Geography Map posters by Beautiful Feet, as well. Our family colored these maps as we read fantastic books, such as Paddle to the Sea (a personal fav)
All the books in the Geography Pack are paperbacks.
- IEW – Geography Based Writing Lessons
- Beautiful Feet – Geography through Literature Study Guide (full color)
- 4 Beautiful Feet – Map Posters
- Paddle to the Sea paperback, by Holling C Holling
- Tree in the Trail paperback, by Holling C Holling
- Minn of the Mississippi paperback, by Holling C Holling
- Seabird paperback, by Holling C Holling
To read more about our Geography pack, click here
This post may contain affiliate comments.