For many homeschool families, it’s back to school time. You’re gearing up for a new year, brushing off that curriculum and making plans for your kids’ education.
Are you struggling to help your kids be successful & confident writers?
Are your kids “less than” motivated to love learning?
Do you want to inspire your kids to love learning for a lifetime?
I used 5 simple strategies in her homeschool to give my kids a love of learning, as well as the tools of learning. I want to invite you to join me as I share these 5 strategies on a free Homeschooling Workshop.
5 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
11:00am / 3:00pm / 9:00pm (Eastern)
Come discover these simple techniques you can use every day in your homeschool.
- 7 Tools of Learning for a Lifetime
- An easy technique Dad & Mom can do daily to encourage love for learning
- Which approaches to homeschooling encourage love of learning
- How even picture books encourage love of learning
- How to use Math Story Books to inspire a love of learning
- How much choice your kids should have in homeschooling
- Simple & fun games to inspire a love of learning
- Secret to Success for homeschool moms to encourage love for learning
- Bonus Strategy to get started on the right foot & love learning this year
Thank you, Mrs. Beck! I loved it and I really appreciate all your godly wisdom and great advice! I love how you encourage younger moms to relax, trust God, be the kind of person we want our kids to be, follow our husbands, and read to our kids! You blessed me so much! – Katherine George
You’ll have 3 times to attend each workshop. I know the information will be valuable, so go ahead & grab your seat right now.
Be sure to enter our giveaways below. We’re giving away Kerry’s Teaching Writing ebook and Raising Leaders, Not Followers ebook. Just enter our giveaway below.
.Question: In what area of homeschooling is it hardest to encourage a love for learning? You can leave a comment by clicking here.