“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Do Your Students Struggle In Determining Whether A Story is True or Not? Struggle NO MORE!”
If you are like me, you want your students to be able to analyze a story and determine its validity.
WHAT I FOUND:
IEW has solved your problem with Teaching the Classics: Worldview Supplement, a step-by-step guide to teach your students how to recognize truth and falsehood in literature.
This will SAVE TIME FOR YOU & TEACH YOUR STUDENTS!
The tools in this seminar and workbook include:
A New Socratic List – 113 exclusive discussion questions designed specifically for worldview analysis. Perfect for any book on your reading list!
A New Curriculum Guide – a catalog of important literary movements from Homer to Hemingway outlines key ideas, major authors and important works.
Teaching the Classics: Worldview Supplement is the perfect addition to your worldview curriculum.
6 Reasons Why I Like Teaching the Classics Worldview Supplement:
- Use With ALL Ages At ONE Time – These writing lessons are extremely functional for a wide range of students because there are 3 different levels of complexity. They can actually be used from grades 4 through 12!
- Bible Excerpts Are Written in Your Book – The Bible source text is right here in the book for you. You do NOT have to spend extra time looking up passages of Scripture. A variety of Bible translations have been included in the lessons.
- Student Resource Notebook Printable – Yep, that’s right. You can print out a student resource notebook for each child in your immediate family. You don’t have to order separate notebooks, just print & insert into binder. You & your child are ready!
- Stylistic Charts & Helps – Everything at your fingertips. You should refer to these charts when your kids need help brainstorming or developing an outline. Some of the lists include:
–Suggested for Continued Practice
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- Suggestions for Continued Practice – Once your kids finish these lessons, you will have a list of Bible selections that you can use to teach Units 2-9. That’s an additional 25 lessons you can draw from your own Bible, after you complete this manual.
- Great Attitude – Let’s face it…writing may be difficult to teach. IEW encourages you & your kids to pray, be joyful, smile & laugh together.
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. You may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
You can search all over the internet, but I’ve already done the work for you. You don’t have anything to lose with our money-back guarantee. Grab your copy of Teaching the Classics: Worldview Supplement below. You’ll be glad you did.
“TEACHING THE CLASSICS WORLDVIEW SUPPLEMENT”
- Teaching the Classics Worldview Supplement student manual
- Teaching the Classics Worldview Supplement DVD
- Socratic List – 113 exclusive discussion questions
- Model Classes
- Curriculum Guides
- FREE shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Teaching the Classics Worldview Supplement comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
There may be affiliate links on this page.