“Do Your Students Struggle to Enjoy Their Learning? Struggle NO MORE!”
If you are like me, you want to make learning fun and something that your kids will enjoy! That takes a lot of work.
WHAT I FOUND:
IEW has solved your problem with Teaching With Games Set, an ebook/CD/DVD set with many types of games by Lori Verstegen. There are multiple examples to help you get started, including 25 ready-to-play games that can be adapted to any subject, grade-level and almost any amount of players.
This will SAVE TIME FOR YOU & INCREASE LEARNING FOR YOUR STUDENTS!
Use the Teaching With Games Set for all subjects! This resource is invaluable to anyone in any kind of teaching position, whether at home, in a formal classroom or even for Sunday school.
In this 2 DVD, 1 CD, and ebook set, an experienced teacher has given you all the tools to create your own games, as well as use the examples in the book. Lori gives you many templates to use.
As a BONUS, this book is reproducible for family or classroom use.
The Teaching With Games Set is the perfect addition to your teaching curriculum.
WHY I LIKE Teaching with Games:
In the magnificent set, an experienced teacher has given you all the tools to create your own games, as well as use the examples in the ebook. Lori gives you many templates to use.
6 Reasons Why I Like Teaching with Games:
- Use With ALL Ages At ONE Time – These writing lessons are extremely functional for a wide range of students because there are 3 different levels of complexity. They can actually be used from grades 4 through 12!
- Bible Excerpts Are Written in Your Book – The Bible source text is right here in the book for you. You do NOT have to spend extra time looking up passages of Scripture. A variety of Bible translations have been included in the lessons.
- Student Resource Notebook Printable – Yep, that’s right. You can print out a student resource notebook for each child in your immediate family. You don’t have to order separate notebooks, just print & insert into binder. You & your child are ready!
- Stylistic Charts & Helps – Everything at your fingertips. You should refer to these charts when your kids need help brainstorming or developing an outline. Some of the lists include:
–Suggested for Continued Practice
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- Suggestions for Continued Practice – Once your kids finish these lessons, you will have a list of Bible selections that you can use to teach Units 2-9. That’s an additional 25 lessons you can draw from your own Bible, after you complete this manual.
- Great Attitude – Let’s face it…writing may be difficult to teach. IEW encourages you & your kids to pray, be joyful, smile & laugh together.
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. You may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
You can search all over the internet, but I’ve already done the work for you. You don’t have anything to lose with our money-back guarantee. Grab your copy of Teaching with Games below. You’ll be glad you did.
“TEACHING WITH GAMES”
- Teaching with Games ebook (hardcover edition sold separately)
- 2 Teaching with Games DVD
- 1 Teaching with Games CD-ROM
- FREE shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Teaching with Games comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
This post may contain affiliate links.